Bowling1

Warning: This site may be infected with Malware

Elitism, on the internet? :blink:

Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.

I imagine there are a few people on this site are saying bad things about you right now cy. PS I just saw your tag. Kudos

we talk shit about all of you in the mod section...

I Knew it !

I have no problem clicking to ignore the warning, but that page Firefox keeps sending me to saying "oh please dont go to that site, pretty please. its dangerous and we dont want anything bad to happen to you" that one gets annoying.

You talk so much about programming, but you can't talk about hacking because you can't actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on google ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. Can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? If you name them, I just might tell them that Cyantist sent you.

Just curious, how much is the general cost to keep the site up and running? If it's quite a lot, QD's platinum member thing may wind up being a good thing to look into.

• Like 1

1. Fuck you both. The world hates you.

2. What's up with this message?...

"An error occured with the SQL server"

Blah Blah Blah IP Board Blah Blah Blah Contact host

Screencap

2604gop.png

You talk so much about programming, but you can't talk about hacking because you can't actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on google ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. Can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? If you name them, I just might tell them that Cyantist sent you.

Well, excuse me mr hacky hackerton.

Im guessing real hackers hang out on chaturbate.

• Like 1