Hey not sure where to post this, maybe someone can help me out. I registered on Social Club and linked my PSN to it,

then I took a nice picture ingame and uploaded it. How can I view the gallery from my pc to download the photo?

Hey not sure where to post this, maybe someone can help me out. I registered on Social Club and linked my PSN to it, then I took a nice picture ingame and uploaded it. How can I view the gallery from my pc to download the photo?

I believe you will have to wait for the Social Club website to be updated with the GTA V content later today/tonight.

• Like 1

Hey not sure where to post this, maybe someone can help me out. I registered on Social Club and linked my PSN to it,

then I took a nice picture ingame and uploaded it. How can I view the gallery from my pc to download the photo?

stop making me jealous of u having the game. I still have to wait 8 hours

Hey not sure where to post this, maybe someone can help me out. I registered on Social Club and linked my PSN to it, then I took a nice picture ingame and uploaded it. How can I view the gallery from my pc to download the photo?

I believe you will have to wait for the Social Club website to be updated with the GTA V content later today/tonight.

considering the social club is very online related i doubt we will see anything until 2 weeks from now.

that haven't even got gta v in coming soon (like they have with agent)

stop making me jealous of u having the game. I still have to wait 8 hours

I'm not doing this on purpose you know, as if it was that much fun to kill some bikers as Trevor. Or coyotes, or innocents...

considering the social club is very online related i doubt we will see anything until 2 weeks from now.

that haven't even got gta v in coming soon (like they have with agent)

You're supposed to be able to track your stats and get ingame exclusives for linking social club day 1. It's not my fault the Social club team is slow. :whistle:

I can see the stats on the Social Club so I'm guessing that means my PSN account is already linked to my Social Club account. Though I don't seem to be able to get the in-game discounts that I'm supposed to be getting after 'Stalking' the Life Invader pages.. I just had to pay for a haircut.

Anybody else getting this or who knows what I need to do in order to use the discounts in game ?

Edit: I've been playing V for about 5 hours straight now, so I'm proably not making a lot of sense.

social club and the iphone app are under alot a strain.

looking at anything is a total bitch, stats won't load on social club, which also keeps crashing out.

i can't even sign in on the app.

i expect this is all causing issues all over the place with so much use.

social club and the iphone app are under alot a strain.

looking at anything is a total bitch, stats won't load on social club, which also keeps crashing out.

i can't even sign in on the app.

i expect this is all causing issues all over the place with so much use.

I am having the exact same problem. Chop is starving by now.