YESSSS!!! best screenshot for GTAV yet!!

660x373.jpg

Don't you mean this one?

660x373.jpg

Seriously, it made me laugh at first but then I thought, "wow, look at the high-def tube and paper textures, they've really put a lot of effort into that." Plus the fingermarks on the wall are a nice touch. There's a lot of backstory there.

• Like 1

Holy crap what an awesome load of awesomeness! Look at the rear tires of the Buggy!!

Coloured smoke lol, touge tandem drifting on the mountain roads Initial D style confirmed. Jk :D

The picture with the drunken people standing next to the burning wreck looks like The Sims haha. My shuno!

Also I didn't expect that many military vehicles, this is getting better and better, I'm drooling all over the place.

Please, excuse my ignorance in the case but, What is LifeInvader? A social network connected to GTA? ... etc?

lifeinvader is the gta piss take of facebook

It's more like a mixture of facebook and twitter I'd say, seeing as you can STALK (Follow) your interests..

yea i am guessing we will after the game is out

Can we share stuff on it?

Angel, check this out...

i will watch it when i get home, cause im at school right now.

Thanks

I'm interested to see how the discounts will work. I would assume that when you sign into the social club in game, they would be usable.

assuming you have your social club accounted linked with your gamertag/psn name it would be automatic, in the same way things you do are added to the desktop/browser social club is.

• Like 2