TreeFitty

Fansite Screenshots 9/9/13

Did anyone notice the "Trailer/ RV" in the River from Trailer 2 is in this new Screenshot? ~

@Blacksox: Yeah looks like the same area, also similar trees, wonder why the RV is in the water all the time.

^I think there was such a sailing boat in Vice City if I remember correctly.

Mm mh nice new pic btw!

Or maybe these two screenshots are pictures of one and the same mission or side mission where you have to save somebody or retrieve something out of the RV while it is floating down the stream.

i am gonna assume this one was suppose to be part of the fan site reveals, but there's no one attached to it, it's just floating around right now... hopefully we can get some clarity on this today, otherwise, enjoy a new screenshot :D...

post-24-0-29815300-1378817480.jpg

Hmm looks like the cop car has exhaust fumes, the bike has none, so I assume you can't accelerate while shooting right handed on a bike.

Is the game gonna be realistic at last? :D Could be tire smoke aswell, but GTA IV had exhaust effects.

i think our chinook pic or the yellow plane are the best ones..

also another new one

I hope no one else brought it up, look at the car at the bottom, new FIB interceptor?

I don't think that's an emergency light. I think that is an ember/shrapnel from the explosion. There are bright red spots all over the pic.

That's his lightbar on the roof...

Oh......

You can only see the Blue light on the bar ( and not the white or the red ).

GTAV_ExclusiveRSW_Screen.png

official-screenshot-dare-the-cops-to-follow.png

The Blue Light is on the right side of the lightbar/ car in both Screens.

Different car, different lights, and no way is it the alley light, that's near the windshield.

Not trying to start an argument, but unless that light is a flash light, then it's an alley light.

Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, I think you're confusing Alley light with Spotlight. Alley light's are the clear lights on the driver and passenger side on the roof mounted light bar. The clear lights on the front of the lightbar are called Takedowns. Spot lights are the lights mounted to the doors above the mirror.

I don't think that's an emergency light. I think that is an ember/shrapnel from the explosion. There are bright red spots all over the pic.

That's a fair point.

However, it could be the single orange flashing beacon of a utility vehicle.

This drives home the possibility of being able to shop at stores suited for the other characters. Can we also dress Michael in a letterman jacket and baggy jeans?

I wouldn't count on it...

Guys this isn't the first time we've seen Trevor wearing a suit. What about the numerous shots of him wearing suits during heist? R* already stated we can keep the heist mask, so why wouldn't we be able to keep everything else?

As a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if this screenshot was taken during/before/after a heist.