TreeFitty

Fansite Screenshots 9/9/13

Each fansite has a screenshot that fits their personalities.

For example:

GTAV.net gets the Vinewood shot, because they're the "famous" GTA fansite,

gtagaming gets the cop chase because they're tailing behind the leading gta fansites,

GTAPlace get the trevor smashing window shot because niggas be smashin up their joint,

iGTA5 gets the military one because we gonna intrude your ass without you knowing until it hits you.

etc...

:P

• Like 5

@jamie good god, is that it?? when will it end?!

EDIT: also, i think that GTA vision is the best yet!! that is epic right there...

lol i think this might be it, i cant find any more we haven't seen yet

I think that actually might be two different trailers in the river, or possibly a redesign.

Look at the satalite dish and pipes on top of the one in the screen shot with trevor, its also pointing down the river. The one in the shot with the plane doesnt have any satalite dish and is pointed more sideways.

Some game companies might settle for just one trailer in a river... But not rockstar

For example:

iGTA5 gets the military one because we gonna intrude your ass without you knowing until it hits you.

The only thing is, a Chinook is loud as fuck, so I think they would have some warning before we got to do any ass-intruding... :buttsecks:

I think that actually might be two different trailers in the river, or possibly a redesign.

Look at the satalite dish and pipes on top of the one in the screen shot with trevor, its also pointing down the river. The one in the shot with the plane doesnt have any satalite dish and is pointed more sideways.

Some game companies might settle for just one trailer in a river... But not rockstar

umm... this has to be a troll

For example:

GTAV.net gets the Vinewood shot, because they're the "famous" GTA fansite,

gtagaming gets the cop chase because they're tailing behind the leading gta fansites,

GTAPlace get the trevor smashing window shot because niggas be smashin up their joint,

etc...

:P

Jeez Dup, tell us how you really feel. :P I think we got the military choppa jus cuz we R bada$$ mofuckas.

They are a little too similar to be different ones. Also the one in the Cropduster pic would be lower-res because we are at a distance and zooming past it. If you pause parts of the trailers where the camera is moving quick, some buildings and other objects look crappy especially those in the distance.

That's his lightbar on the roof...

Oh......

You can only see the Blue light on the bar ( and not the white or the red ).

GTAV_ExclusiveRSW_Screen.png

official-screenshot-dare-the-cops-to-follow.png

The Blue Light is on the right side of the lightbar/ car in both Screens.

Different car, different lights, and no way is it the alley light, that's near the windshield.

Yeah they are prolly the same trailer, i wouldnt think rockstar would make two parts of the map that alike. Seeing the satalite dish on only one just got me thinking. I feel like the dish should be an easy spot

Wonder why they didn't use the iGTA5 logo..?

vlogoigta5.png

It makes our screen look kinda dull compared to the others..

would you rather take in the scenery, or be distracted by a logo?? we're there, in the corner... covert ops...

• Like 1

Wonder why they didn't use the iGTA5 logo..?

vlogoigta5.png

It makes our screen look kinda dull compared to the others..

It's not about us. It's about the game. I was going to post it with nothing for the hell of it. Unlike the tards at Game Informer, I know it's not our image. It belongs to Rockstar - and all the fans.

• Like 3

Maybe instead of gang tags or horseshoes you have to find trailers now...

• Like 1

Reddit and a lot of other forums are all raving about our screenshot. Clearly R* has a favourite site.

• Like 4