TreeFitty

Fansite Screenshots 9/9/13

I'm wondering how the planes, especially the big ones will work, and if we can even get our hands on them. I even saw some flaps down on the big plane going down the runway, and if the jet engines can make cars fly away. This screenshots raise many questions for me, but I have to say these are one of the best.

depends on your point of view... if i had to choose, it would be us, gta base, and gtaforum.nl... i love seeing that rickety old crop duster :D... and the boat scene from gta-scene is cool too... this one feels a little "recycled" but i do love the gangsta vibe...

• Like 1

depends on if ya like cars or military equipment. being born into a military house, i LOVE that pic of the chopper, flyin at night, with the wide field of view. There's just so much to see there visually. Car looks nice, but it doesn't have that....you know...that thing....

The 2 best pics imo are the one with the Chinook we got and the one with the yellow plane(Rockstar Base).

I just love the night sky on the first pic, it gives a good idea how flying at night is gonna be and the lighting is just about right, not too dark or too bright.

Second one just gives me a sense of freedom in this massive open world, lol can't wait.

• Like 1

i like ours, purely because i can imagine the size of that beast when you come in to land on the helipad on the amunation building in LS to pimp out your hardware.

the cropbuster one is also great, purely for the level of detail it shows, the reflection of the sun on the water and the plane just sets it off perfectly

@Blacksox: Yeah looks like the same area, also similar trees, wonder why the RV is in the water all the time.

^I think there was such a sailing boat in Vice City if I remember correctly.

Mm mh nice new pic btw!

^^It's connected to the mainland. And I think you mean "Schooner" ( not "Spooner" :P )

The cop's torch in this screen is pretty bright. It looks like tactical flashlights will come in handy when fighting NPC's/ or other Player's in GTA Online ( blinding them and what-not ).

GTAV_ExclusiveRSW_Screen.png

That's his lightbar on the roof...

Oh......

You can only see the Blue light on the bar ( and not the white or the red ).

GTAV_ExclusiveRSW_Screen.png

official-screenshot-dare-the-cops-to-follow.png

The Blue Light is on the right side of the lightbar/ car in both Screens.

How come it's only one colour ( white ), instead of red, white, and blue?

Or do you mean it's a Searchlight ~

LAPD-Police-car0001.jpg

It could be the Alley light on the light bar. Which in the picture you posted would be the little clear square on the side of the blue lightbar. It's similar to the door mounted spot light but it's stationary.

@Blacksox: Yeah looks like the same area, also similar trees, wonder why the RV is in the water all the time.

It probably ends up there during one of Trevor's missions ( as per the scene in Trailer 2 below ). After travelling down stream a bit it ends up being stopped by some rocks, and probably just stays there for the rest of the game.

trailer-2-the-trailer-is-in-the-river.jpg