TreeFitty

Fansite Screenshots 9/9/13

that duel rotor helicopter (guessing it the new cargobob) look like it could be fun, wonder what happens if you only take out 1 rotor on it

It would just spin out of control since it needs both for lift

I got poked fun of in an earlier thread for saying this, but if the game is anywhere as good story wise as these graphics look, then GTAV could be poised to overtake San Andreas as the best GTA game

that pic of trevor gave me an idea. im going to do the same wait for the guard to take a sip of coffee then im going to step out of the car and go up to him and shoot him in the face. then after that i am going to go to the gate force the guard to open the gate then after he does that i am going to give him a big dose of shot face to. then i am going to run up in the prison and take out all the guards and inmates sounds like a good idea and u know why..............because i can........in gta u can do whatever ur little heart desires lol.

that pic of trevor gave me an idea. im going to do the same wait for the guard to take a sip of coffee then im going to step out of the car and go up to him and shoot him in the face. then after that i am going to go to the gate force the guard to open the gate then after he does that i am going to give him a big dose of shot face to. then i am going to run up in the prison and take out all the guards and inmates sounds like a good idea and u know why..............because i can........in gta u can do whatever ur little heart desires lol.

That made absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever..

• Like 8

No offense but all u said is your going to shoot cops in the face. That really isn't anything new to do in GTA.
  • Like 1

That made absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever..

well the thing is about that i dnt fucking care if it made sense or not cause i knw what it meant and thats all i give a fuck about sorry bout the offense language but i have grown up to not care what others think if i say something they dnt like or understand

Recently added by Treefitty on the front page ~ http://www.igta5.com/official-screenshots

official-screenshot-cropduster-flies-zancudo.png

The lighting in this Screen is unbelievable, with the shimmer of the water & the reflection on the wing. Plus the heat distortion coming out of the back of the engine exhaust. This has to be the best pic of the bunch.

Like everybody else here I've been counting the days for this game to come out and we've all known how truly awesome it's going to be for some time. But.... for some reason these final screens (especially this one) has made it really hit home, this is going to be one truly epic game and its going to be beyond all expectations!

• Like 1

Recently added by Treefitty on the front page ~ http://www.igta5.com/official-screenshots

official-screenshot-cropduster-flies-zancudo.png

The lighting in this Screen is unbelievable, with the shimmer of the water & the reflection on the wing. Plus the heat distortion coming out of the back of the engine exhaust. This has to be the best pic of the bunch.

Like everybody else here I've been counting the days for this game to come out and we've all known how truly awesome it's going to be for some time. But.... for some reason these final screens (especially this one) has made it really hit home, this is going to be one truly epic game and its going to be beyond all expectations!

I feel like there were tears coming out if your eyes when typing that.

I'm getting a real teamworky sort of vibe with all the fan sites sharing screenshots and links to each others site. Oh and that Chinook looking chopper is looking more fun every time I see it.

• Like 1

A lot of the fansite admins have met in person. Like last year for Max Payne 3.

Speaking of... What the fuck Rockstar you used to do a lot for your fansites before launch, now you're giving it to pathetic places like CVG?

*hopes an employee sees this :whistle:

• Like 1

A lot of the fansite admins have met in person. Like last year for Max Payne 3.

Gta fansites are a lot better than some fansites, some sites for other games don't seem to realise that they're supporting the same game.