CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event (Sept 8 - PS3)

rules...  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

maaan, sunday is just too busy of a day to dedicate to gaming it seems... for me, it's my only day off from work so it's a day i like to get shit done or hang out with friends... weeknight evenings work best for me... but we'll see for tonight, i might be having friends over to watch football so i might be busy tonight...

we'll still have this take place, but if i am not there it doesn't mean the rest of you who are can't play... i'll post in here shortly before to do a quick head count for those that still want to play... it shouldn't be hard to organize without me :P...

I'll cry myself to sleep tonite if yer not there bones.....You don't want that do ya!??? lol

I can still play tonight, it's just 50/50 if I can be there from the start. If I miss the main match, I'll join in for the freeroam fuckaround afterwards.

i haven't sent on yet brian, i was just sending them to julian... otherwise, you're the only one on right now...

and julian, your invite failed, when i joined you weren't there...

we might as well do BOGT now since the people that voted for IV aren't here...