underthecouchstudio

Official Website Update 09/06/2013

Oooh, well, I'm not too sure, I guess you'll have to wait, perhaps write the article, list the ones not available for preview, then update it...

Has anyone else noticed that it's Liberty City at the beginning of the video?

You're right, it's Algonquin ( without any NPC's in it ).

Algonquin_zps37b81786.png

Also, the Ammunation Ad showed a few new weapons. Like ~

~ Nunchakus

~ Shuriken

~ a Spiked Knuckle Duster

~ and a Machete

AmmunationWeapons_zpsde52a1b0.png

Should be fun testing these new weapons out on random peds...

• Like 3

Look what it says in the GTA V japanese site in music and entertainment... http://www.rockstarg...d-entertainment

Dwarf Head Cheese is not actually a cheese but a meat jelly made with flesh from the decapitated head of a pig with dwarfism. The body parts used varies from cheese to cheese, but the tongue, eyes, ears, and brain may all be included. The meat is thoroughly chopped, stuffed into the pig's pint-sized stomach, pricked with needles, then pressed down with weights to drain excess fat. After the dwarfwurst is boiled, it can be cut into slices and served as an intriguing amuse-bouche or spread across crusty bread for a tasty, carnivorous midnight snack.

Really weird.

Just got home from work, about to look at the website, but before i do, does Micheal look like he's had botox or some surgical enhancement? Seems different looking again. Does anyone think they can actually get out of shape, but not as extreme as SA?

p3uzPMi.jpg