CaPn bOnEs

New Screenshots Sept 3rd & 4th

that's because i just put them there :P...

Yeah, but the "Halloween Masks" one was already there ( and on Rockstars Official Site ) before these new ones were released...

No, it wasn't...

• Like 1

that's because i just put them there :P...

Yeah, but the "Halloween Masks" one was already there ( and on Rockstars Official Site ) before these new ones were released...

...where?? i am still not seeing it... every site out there is treating it as a new screenshot, i think you're thinking of some other screenshot with the masks...

They look nothing alike...

Besides the fact they're wearing masks...

Yeah I was recalling it from memory ( and memory isn't picture perfect ).

Three Guys, two of the Masks are the same, in an industrial setting, so sue me. I was wrong, ya happy???

The first 4 Screens are from GTA Online.

Yeah I noticed that after the post.

What I was really wondering is if you will be able to have people (NPCs) in the back of your truck like that in SP.

OMG! this game looks sexy as hell. So who am i playing this game on PS3 with? i am getting it for both 360 & PS3

ME! Add me! PS3! Because 1. I don't own an XBox360. and 2. I only want one god damn disc! No offense Xbox users.

I wonder how one leaves the submarine to scuba dive?

through torpedoe tube, of course

Hey, If we can torpedo ourselves out of the sub, I'll give this game an 11 even though the radio selection drags it down for me! That's a cool idea, BTW and yes I know this ain't SR and will never happen. lol

I wonder how one leaves the submarine to scuba dive?

through torpedoe tube, of course

Hey, If we can torpedo ourselves out of the sub, I'll give this game an 11 even though the radio selection drags it down for me! That's a cool idea, BTW and yes I know this ain't SR and will never happen. lol

technically it's a submercible. But hopefully there's more than just that. Like on the military base thru have what the navy seals use.