Sign in to follow this  
rm80rams

iGTA Fantasy Football League

Fuck. I heard Montee Ball would get some decent carries & was damn near guaranteed a TD. I started him at flex. Guess I have to play catch up this Sunday WITH ALL MY BEAST RECEIVERS! I know y'all are jealous lol

Nahh, he's essentially buried on the depth chart. Never worth a start barring an injury to Hillman or Mereno. And shit bones, Demaryius kinda offset welker's day. I guess Megatron's gotta make up for it on sunday. ;)

I don't know what I'm doing at all.

I play football and still have no idea what I'm doing either. Just look at the numbers, Gunny.

Nahh, he's essentially buried on the depth chart. Never worth a start barring an injury to Hillman or Mereno. And shit bones, Demaryius kinda offset welker's day. I guess Megatron's gotta make up for it on sunday. ;)

I realize that now, but shit, all the "experts" said he'd be good for at least more than 50 yards and like 1 TD. Fuck me. I need to make some adjustments

Ahh, the beauty of the waivers. Denarius Moore and Le'veon Bell are now mine (at the expense of Chris Ivory and Donnie Avery). Almost started both immediately but Bernard Pierce seems like the better option this week. Although Bowe is taking a spot on the bench in favor of Moore.

this is the only league of the 4 i am in, that i'm doing good in... and this is also the only one that isn't a money league :(...

Wow exact opposite for me...I'm winning in my money league and dead fucking last in this one. Fucking injuries

I am probably the only person to have attempted to play this league but fuck yeah.... Was predicted to be last, came 2nd regular season and look good for the play offs...

This was unexpectedly good fun - hopefully it will be back next season...

:buttsecks: That pretty much sums up my league season...

Only I did the raping - I might have been the only one playing seriously but fuck yeah!!

I will be back to defend my title next season...

rams, what happened?? Don't think I have seen you on here since I beat you to take your playoff spot.... :P

i was in 4 leagues last year, i was rooting for everybody, it was madness... i gave up on this league about 6 weeks into the season... i won't be in this league next year, i can't do that to myself anymore, i failed in all 4 leagues... made the playoffs in one with a 7-7 record but got smoked in the 1st round...

yea, sorry... i am in money leagues, those are far more important to me... that shouldn't stop you from doing this next year though, go for it :D... you don't need me to run it...