Wow...Rockstar never disappoints.
Apparently to the site that gave them a 70 it was a big disappointment. I'd like to see their version of a 90+
Who gave the game a 70?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/10598-Grand-Theft-Auto-5-Review-People-Suck

• Like 1

Saints Row IV deserved five stars. GTA V just happened to get a shitty reviewer, hence the unacceptably low score.

They could've paid for that score, they have paid for negative press before. I haven't played SRIV so I don't know what it rightfully deserved.

Saints Row IV deserved five stars. GTA V just happened to get a shitty reviewer, hence the unacceptably low score.
They could've paid for that score, they have paid for negative press before. I haven't played SRIV so I don't know what it rightfully deserved.
Its preety much SR3 with aliens and SuperPowers.Really fun game.if they had kept as DLC for SR3 and THQ bankrupt it would have gotten a 10 like Undead nightmare.of course IMO.

I tried playing SR4 couldn't get into its shitty graphics and story so i returned it to redbox lol