I've only read the IGN review but I'm happy that they acknowledged the negatives but put them into perspective. From what I've heard from Ginginho and Spitty and what I've read from IGN, we have no issues whatsoever. Enjoy dem trees!

wow listen to this proud american giving the gamestop review. he only gave it a 9 because he was offended by the game.
he refers to rockstar's genius humor as "misogynistic nastiness"
actually, he sounds just like the liberal host of "pacemaker" in GTA IV

EDIT: turns out the reviewer; Carolyn Petit is actually a tranny feminist who used to be a man.
possibly the worst person to review a GTA game
  • Like 2

wow listen to this proud american giving the gamestop review. he only gave it a 9 because he was offended by the game.

EDIT: turns out it's actually a feminist lesbian giving the review, not a metrosexual male. my bad

Chill out. It's a 9/10. Hardly a bad review.

GameInformer talks about the driving and damage physics: "Those who complained about boat-like vehicle controls in previous games should be placated with the refinements Grand Theft Auto V delivers. Cars have a proper sense of weight, while retaining the agility necessary for navigating through traffic at high speeds. The damage models are also drastically improved, with more variance to the scrapes and dents you collect careening down the highways like a madman."

I'd ask that Bowling1 fellow to comment, but I'm guessing he's in the wind by now. What a schmuck.

Sounds like the reviewer was a twat who's never been outside after dark.

But it's only worth playing if you are ok with being the bad guy. No, a really bad guy.

:huh:

Sounds like the reviewer was a twat who's never been outside after dark.

But it's only worth playing if you are ok with being the bad guy. No, a really bad guy.

:huh:

EDIT: turns out the reviewer; Carolyn Petit is actually a tranny feminist who used to be a man.

So because she is transgender makes her the worst person to review a game? man, female, trans... who cares? It is one persons OPINION of the game.

Well it should have known that there would be disturbing stuff in the game due to the game and the rating. If that "thing" can't handle a little torture violence.. they should have gotten someone else who can handle it to review it.

GameInformer talks about the driving and damage physics: "Those who complained about boat-like vehicle controls in previous games should be placated with the refinements Grand Theft Auto V delivers. Cars have a proper sense of weight, while retaining the agility necessary for navigating through traffic at high speeds. The damage models are also drastically improved, with more variance to the scrapes and dents you collect careening down the highways like a madman."

I'd ask that Bowling1 fellow to comment, but I'm guessing he's in the wind by now. What a schmuck.

I don't know, Bowling1 saw the leaked gameplay you know, that means he knew what he was talking about. (Sarcasm)

So because she is transgender makes her the worst person to review a game?

Yes, yes it does.

So because she is transgender makes her the worst person to review a game? man, female, trans... who cares? It is one persons OPINION of the game.

No, being a feminist makes her the worst person to review a game. Feminists are morons who see misogyny in everything and are incapable of forming an unbiased opinion. The score is just shy of perfect because the reviewer is an idiot.

• Like 3