I might be wrong but i remember seeing that the difficulty is adjustable for this game. And if so a hard crash on easy probably wouldnt do much damage to even an unarmoured car. You put body armour on top of that and id figure that car would be pretty damn hard to dent.

I admit that I have watched a few snippets of gameplay just outta curiosity and I'm thinking one of the main reasons the driving mechanics looks so different is because like some of the previews stated, the camera has changed since IV.. Instead of a straightforward camera, V's seems to follow the vehicle which might explain why it seems so different.. But as for the mechanics.. idk know how anyone can even base their opinion on gameplay when you should wait and test it out yourself..

I havent played, but I have watched several videos even though I promised myself I wouldnt. Game looks fantastic. But I will admit, the high-speed crashes did look lackluster.

I'm still super excited and hope game gets delivered on release day!

"Let's change the subject"...Everyone continues the subject.

ON SUBJECT for a change, I watched (and read) a lot of reviews today for the GTAIV series. It's weird that the overall consensus for the three titles is that GTAIV was the standout game, while The Ballad of Gay Tony was considered the weakest.

While I'm not one to play favourites with the GTA games, it appears that professional reviewers really do latch onto story and characters over gameplay features. I'm sure we'll get a great campaign from V, but my guess is that if the game seems to favour side missions and activities over plot, they're gonna drop the score down.

I blame Kuz and Bowling1 for being little whiny Bitches.

Bronson, you're an idiot.

You're the one who started complaining about what you saw, check your profile feed if you don't believe me. Then you dragged me into chat via a PM just so you could bitch about it for half an hour. I'm the one who told you to wait for yourself and tried to give you hope for the game, not the other way around. So quit the fucking act.

And if any of you couldn't tell I was trolling/kidding in my Status Update rant then you my friend are the stupid one.

On topic: The review is up tomorrow, I'm curious to see how that goes. Since IGN has already been criticizing 5 for a while I'm not to sure it'll be a 10, but the fear of a *U gave CoD a Tin aNd not dis!!!! Fuk ignORANT!!!" outcry might squeeze one out.

You're the one who started complaining about what you saw, check your profile feed if you don't believe me. Then you dragged me into chat via a PM just so you could bitch about it for half an hour. I'm the one who told you to wait for yourself and tried to give you hope for the game, not the other way around. So quit the fucking act.

And if any of you couldn't tell I was trolling/kidding in my Status Update rant then you my friend are the stupid one.

On topic: The review is up tomorrow, I'm curious to see how that goes. Since IGN has already been criticizing 5 for a while I'm not to sure it'll be a 10, but the fear of a *U gave CoD a Tin aNd not dis!!!! Fuk ignORANT!!!" outcry might squeeze one out.

:baby:

:baby:

Yes, you are a baby indeed.