Here is a review on the driving aspect of the game,

0/10

Damage: Horrible

Physics in general: Horrible

You can hit a train going full speed and not get a scratch.

Which brings me to the overall rating of the game, 0/10.

6 years of intense painful waiting only come to find out I was waiting for garbage. Not so happy at the moment to be honest.

• Like 1

Don't cancel your pre order take gtagrls advice to bowling1 buy then burn the disc. That will send R* a message. They can't get away with not catering to every single consumers every whim. Honestly. The nerve

• Like 1

You know, the only reason they changed the driving was because of the fan outcry that it was too difficult in IV. Big "who cares" in my opinion. I'm sure a couple of hours in you won't even notice a difference. I'm sure the reviewers will appreciate the smoother driving too...

^

^

^

I have seen many videos, but I gotta say myself, crashing at 80 MPH into a wall should leave you with the car disabled. Not the front of it mildly dent.

You know, the only reason they changed the driving was because of the fan outcry that it was too difficult in IV. Big "who cares" in my opinion. I'm sure a couple of hours in you won't even notice a difference. I'm sure the reviewers will appreciate the smoother driving too...

I think the problem was that a minority of the fans had a problem with the driving and most players enjoyed it and just got on without posting on the internet, making those that posted look like the majority.

• Like 2

Well you can't blame the guy. The driving does look shitty.Stop Just stop. Play the game and if by then you still think the driving is shitty, so be i

God I hope you can toggle between MC:LA driving and GTA IV driving.

Stop. Just stop. play the game first and if by then you still think the driving is shitty so be it.

Well you can't blame the guy. The driving does look shitty.Stop Just stop. Play the game and if by then you still think the driving is shitty, so be i

God I hope you can toggle between MC:LA driving and GTA IV driving.

Stop. Just stop. play the game first and if by then you still think the driving is shitty so be it.

lol Quoting error.

And no. -_-

Then you're just as bad as these noob trolls. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GAME YET!!!! Just keep your mouth shut about it for 2 more days and if by then you still think it's shitty, then so be it.

I'm sure it isn't as bad as they're claiming. I can't say, because I haven't watched any of these leaked videos, but I can say that you're all stupid.

Play the game. Decide for yourselves. Until then, shut the fuck up.

• Like 6

I'm sure it isn't as bad as they're claiming. I can't say, because I haven't watched any of these leaked videos, but I can say that you're all stupid.

Play the game. Decide for yourselves. Until then, shut the fuck up.

^that. A thousand times that. I can't believe this discussion is still going.