Bronson

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer

Franklin's i liked the most outta the 3 as well. Got me pumped the most. Good tune choice for his too. Micheal's was good too, but i caught the gta vibe more from Franklin. Trevor just amused the fuck outta me. heh.

Franklins was my favorite out of the 3 aswell. Definitely a close second.

I personally love Trevor. I would be terrified to meet him in person, but to play as him will be empowering. Plus he's representing us with receding hairlines. I can't wait to fight an army of cops with Trevor, it will be a laugh riot.

I used to know a guy like Trevor once (well, I haven't played the game, but I can assume), when I lived out in the sticks. One time he climbed a tree and took a shit, pretending to be a bird. Another time he set his face on fire while trying to fire breathe. For a while he used to live on the street, only showering in public swimming pools.

I used to be really intimidated by him, but after a couple of years, I found him hilarious...

He is growing on me, but I think Micheal is still my favorite. I think I am going to enjoy playing as all three of them.

as for trailers, if you count the three character trailers as one then I would consider that my favorite followed closely by trailer number 2.