Bronson

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer

so it looks like michael isn't necessarily bored, it sounds like he's being pressured back into the life so franklin and trevor can make some money... they need the brains because trevor clearly doesn't have one :lol:... sounds like he's going to fight with michael throughout the entire game, i could see some real hostile moments or even possibly one of them turning on the other later in the game...

Well plus, it's hard for a black person to be the leader of anything because they just don't have the aptitude for it. Leading things is definitely best left to older white men, like Michael

Or George Bush.

• Like 2

Well it was fun, That'll probably be it until the game comes out. Ill see you guys on the 13th gonna take a break also can't wait to drive that sub

Well it was fun, That'll probably be it until the game comes out. Ill see you guys on the 13th gonna take a break also can't wait to drive that sub

thats not it there'll screenshots a plenty between now and the 17th

So since this guy as been a prominent figure. What role does he play in the heists? Did he play a role in michaels past or is he new to what Their doing now?

post-10497-0-30806800-1377804138.jpg

So since this guy as been a prominent figure. What role does he play in the heists? Did he play a role in michaels past or is he new to what Their doing now?

he's their tech guy i think, and he still doesn't have a name yet (i don't think)... and probably the one that organizes and keeps the boys out of trouble... i bet you'll hear him in the headsets while on missions too...

• Like 1

he's their tech guy i think, and he still doesn't have a name yet (i don't think)... and probably the one that organizes and keeps the boys out of trouble... i bet you'll hear him in the headsets while on missions too...

Could be the evolution of Jerry Cole, from the Rush project casting call back in 2011...

Jerry Cole:

53 - disabled IT expert and criminal information vendor.

• Like 1

This just confirmed that I will use Michael the most. I will also see if I can kill his ungrateful bitch of a wife ASAP!!

ya, I'd sell her to the ballas as their sex slave if I could
  • Like 1

I'm loving the tank, rampage suit, submarine, explosions. I pictured the trailer being a tad longer when they said "get ready". But it was action packed. Curious if any new info was revealed on the website, I haven't looked yet.

just looked... doesnt seem to be any new info...

I think Michael will have the most missions, the game seems more orientated towards him with Franklin and Trevor more peripheral characters. I could be wrong though.

They might be more equal in the actual game. Like, Rockstar might have put more emphasis on Michael because he is the most 'likely' hero, being a generic white guy and such.

I say for now we name him Wally-Wheelchair, just for the time being anyway.

• Like 1

I think Michael will have the most missions, the game seems more orientated towards him with Franklin and Trevor more peripheral characters. I could be wrong though.

They might be more equal in the actual game. Like, Rockstar might have put more emphasis on Michael because he is the most 'likely' hero, being a generic white guy and such.

I say for now we name him Wally-Wheelchair, just for the time being anyway.

Wally-wheelchair. I like it.

He could also be a pedifile ha