Bronson

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer

So Micheal was pulled back into the organisation by Trevor, and helped by Franklin.

Well My question now, is the juggernaut gear a clothing option, particular to just one mission or maybe in an equipment category? That would be a helluva police stand-off if we have the ability to use it off-mission.. :clap:

That Armour better not be online in competitive modes, that would piss me off if it was like MP3!

• Like 1

Nice trailer I guess.

Also, is it just me or does Franklin sound like 50 Cent when he's talking to Michael by the swimming pool?

It's just you.

• Like 1

Yay 20 seconds of info we already know!

It's just a TV commercial.

Guess I was off by 40 seconds, tbf it'll be shortened to about 30seconds on TV.

Where in the video is this tank people are seeing?

And it's apparent we just don't have rights to the sub from day 1. It's showing them picking it up via crane. So I'm curious as to where the sub is based at? Military base? The island off the coast? And if cranes will be operational besides of what we saw?

Where in the video is this tank people are seeing?

And it's apparent we just don't have rights to the sub from day 1. It's showing them picking it up via crane. So I'm curious as to where the sub is based at? Military base? The island off the coast? And if cranes will be operational besides of what we saw?

At the very end on the bridge. Pause it right before the explosions.

Looks like trailer park homes are destructable this time around.

@ - 00:39

We saw Trevor blow up a house in Trailer 2, I'm starting to doubt that was strictly cinematic.

• Like 1

Yay 20 seconds of info we already know!

It's just a TV commercial.

Guess I was off by 40 seconds, tbf it'll be shortened to about 30seconds on TV.

LOL it's adorable when you act like you know everything Kuz ^_^

Temper tantrums! Explosions! Tanks! Group hugs! Woooohoooo!

I was disappointed when I saw the 1 minute lenght of the video, but it was actually pretty cool. It's interesting to see how Michael might not be the one bringing these guys together to do heists, seeing how he doesn't seem to be so happy about his new 'hobby'.

Bronson are you on your period? You've been a real bitch lately.

How many video game TV commercials do you know of that last a full minute?

It'll be the full minute. At least the first time they play it. After the debut the trailer on tv the will shorten it just like every other commercial in the world. It's long at first then they start shortening it.

• Like 2

Definitely a different sort of vibe to past GTA official commercial trailers, and coupled with the song choice, gives the video more a 'human' feel. It's more Michael centred and kinda shows Michael breaking free from his "bored and rich" lifestyle

Will there be any more TV trailers for GTAV? Basing a guess from past GTA's?

so it looks like michael isn't necessarily bored, it sounds like he's being pressured back into the life so franklin and trevor can make some money... they need the brains because trevor clearly doesn't have one :lol:... sounds like he's going to fight with michael throughout the entire game, i could see some real hostile moments or even possibly one of them turning on the other later in the game...

• Like 3

so it looks like michael isn't necessarily bored, it sounds like he's being pressured back into the life so franklin and trevor can make some money... they need the brains because trevor clearly doesn't have one :lol:... sounds like he's going to fight with michael throughout the entire game, i could see some real hostile moments or even possibly one of them turning on the other later in the game...

Dammit, bOnEs! You're a doctor, not William Fucking Shakespeare!

• Like 2

Well plus, it's hard for a black person to be the leader of anything because they just don't have the aptitude for it. Leading things is definitely best left to older white men, like Michael

• Like 1