Bronson

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer

My guess is that Rockstar hasn't really done a proper Trailer "encompassing everything" in GTA V yet ( covering more of the location and story / like they did with the old GTA's ). I reckon this one will be better than all the other Trailers combined.

Official Trailers for the Old GTA's ~

GTA lll Official Trailer ~

GTA Vice City Official Trailer ~

GTA San Andreas Official Trailer ~

GTA Liberty City Stories Trailer ~

GTA Vice City Stories Trailer ~

GTA lV Last Trailer ~

Hopefully it's EPIC.

• Like 1

The account is verified. Anyway, z0mg 0fficial trail3r. I'm guessing it will reveal more about the plot of each character's storyline since all we know is that they perform heists. Trevor - Something to do with arms trafficking and getting rid of competition( The Lost ). I'd expect something to do with drugs since he is an addict. Franklin - Gang related missions with Lamar and being a repoman. I can't think of anything that would make sense. Michael - I have nothing.

Now it's time to see if it's worth buying Gunny. Let's hope those trees look photorealistic and the farm crops look polished and not SanAndreas copy-pasted.

Something I would like to see would be more focus on the driving mechanic and if they have changed it from the gameplay trailer.

Something I would like to see would be more focus on the driving mechanic and how they have changed it from the gameplay trailer.

Why would it be different from the gameplay video?

Used he wrong word. Anyway I want to see the driving mechanics being focused on more because up to this point we have like 30 seconds of driving combined.

Jesus people, its not a gameplay trailer. We will probably see the who, what's, when and where's of the game and SOME gameplay but I don't think it will be any longer then a minute.

My favourite GTA trailer of all time was Welcome to the Jungle - SA. This trailer may top it. *hopes*

*Hopes along with Dup* They can do what they did with the first trailer of GTA V and remake it