TreeFitty

GTA V has "gone gold"

2 years 2 long godamn years this shit finally comes out at least it wasn't 10 and a disappointment like Duke Nukem Forever, I mean I doubt it will flop but you never know but nothing can be as bad as Duke Nukem Forever

Yup but lets just be happy it doesn't look like duke nukem forever worst christmas gift ever! This is going to be one hellava month before my birthday, iPhone 5S, GTA V, and Sons Of Anarchy plus got doctors appointment might finally start feeling better for a change HELL YA!

I am sure my entire town minus me and my mom have diseases

Duly noted. You're both on the list now. I'll get around to you guys when I feel like it.

2 years 2 long godamn years this shit finally comes out at least it wasn't 10 and a disappointment like Duke Nukem Forever, I mean I doubt it will flop but you never know but nothing can be as bad as Duke Nukem Forever

There was a leak? :huh:

Edit: Oh yeah!!! I didn't click the spoiler tags, so forgot about it.

*deletes*

Edited by Craze

What, you mean impending disappointment and a desire to leave the room?

Oh, right. You're not a Browns fan.

Man, I only know very few American football teams. I was talking about soccer.

Or as you might say football.

• Like 1

It was actually 15 years shit I didn't even know that.

Or a Jets,Raiders, Seahawks, Broncos, or Patriot fan huh??

^Dis niggah said Patriots...

:s

An of course I did Tom Brady is going to choke harder than Tony Romo in a gay bar. Niners are gonna take this thing all the way baby!

A bit late to the party on that, mate. Notice the countdown clock. Topmost portion of the screen. :mellow:

Dafuq? When did that appear? And why is it tucked away so noone can see it? :P

I told Fitty to put it in the middle of the screen, but he didn't listen. I'm casting pearls before swine with my lovely suggestions.