TreeFitty

GTA V has "gone gold"

R*'s comment here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51254/gtav-official-site-update-exclusive-country-clubs-local-artisans.html

We’re pleased to confirm that Grand Theft Auto V has officially gone gold and we’re now preparing the game for release on September 17th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Unfortunately, as many of you may already know, some people who downloaded the digital pre-order of Grand Theft Auto V through the PlayStation Store in Europe were able to access certain GTAV assets leading to leaked information and media from the game appearing online. You can read Sony’s statement on this here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/24/grand-theft-auto-v-update/. As you can imagine, we are deeply disappointed by leaks and spoilers being spread in advance of the game's launch. GTAV represents years of hard work by many people across the world, and we all couldn't be more excited to finally share it with you properly this September 17th. Please stay tuned here at the Rockstar Newswire for all announcements about GTAV between now and game release as we definitely still have more to officially reveal.

As a specific note to our Social Club community, please remember Rule #1 right above the Comment Box. Please do not proliferate such things here as we certainly don’t want any misinformation spread from things that are fake nor do we want spoilers spread regarding anything that might be true. Anyone engaging in such discussion here at the Rockstar Newswire before September 17th will have commenting privileges revoked until well after the game’s release. Thank you all for your understanding and your support.

• Like 11

They had to say that after the leak thing. Still good to know it's all polished and sealed... like a virgin xD

It's also good to know that it doesn't end there, they're going to be tirelessly exhausting over GTAO for the next 5-10 years (hopefully) too!

• Like 3

It really does disappoint me how people would go and I guess you can say "steal" this game and get it early just because they can't wait. I mean I cannot wait another day! But I wouldn't ever do that and now it sucks because I have to be careful before reading a Reddit thread or watching a video or an article or anything like that

Going gold... Ya know. Smelting accidents may occur.

QD, Firm & me, we went gold, now we sword fight with our golden penai. Oops let too much slip, teehee.

Oh and btw, GTA V has "gone platinum" on pre-orders alone...

Welp, a very similar disc image was posted back in March on deviantart. And creating your own disc isn't very hard. And as a detail note all of Rockstar's PS3 discs from RDR onward have had the R* logo on the right, even vertically with the game ratings on the left. Rockstar doesn't seem to mind having their logo over the character art so that's less reason for it to be moved.

True dat who the hell cares what the dick looks like as long as it doesn't act all glitchy and buggy like fucking Skyrim up until recently which even now it still runs glitchy

True dat who the hell cares what the dick looks like as long as it doesn't act all glitchy and buggy like fucking Skyrim up until recently which even now it still runs glitchy

Dicks on the brain?

• Like 1

Sorry mates tired need to sleep but have a hard time sleeping. But we all knew what I meant at least. I prefer to have a minimalist disk than a disk with someone on it. Like for Five I would just do the V with the Rating and Rockstar on the lower left and right sides and thats it.