Sign in to follow this  
Alcatraz

GTA V take 2 russia preview

http://take2games.ru...cioznaya-zhizn/

- 6 main heists;

- Mission(-s), in which you will need to use torture to extract information;

- There will not be complete, all-sufficient missions under water, but many heists will be connected to it. You can use the underwater world for escaping from arrest.

- Police can swim.

Heists

- More than 20+ types of masks for the heists;

- If the police will see you in masks with guns, they'll arrest you. When you take off the mask, you're no longer recognized by police or pedestrians.

For example, if you wear a mask, pedestrians will start to panic, to be afraid, to call the police, and even take pictures with their cameras.

When you take off your mask, they'll continue to panic, but they no longer recognize you.

- Some of the heists are so difficult that you have to seek help from mercenaries. Some of the mercenaries are: goon, sniper, hacker, pickpocket.

Activities

- Secondary activities: golf, shooting, triathlon, jumps with parachute, ROPEJUMPING(new), tennis, hunting, underwater hunting , hunting for criminals, armwrestling, yoga.

- You can improve your skills in yoga and at some point you can even have a class where you'll teach other people.

- You can pay 2$ and take a tour of the richest places of this mysterious city.

- You can buy a prostitute on the road.

- You can order a lap dance at a strip club.

- You can go into the woods on a trailer, taking the necessary camouflage and weapons and check your hunting skills. But remember that you're not alone. There are robbers, murderers, drug addicts who'll bring you problems.

Wild World

- Very huge amount of animals.

- In the wild: deer, rabbits, squirrels, mountain goats.

- In the countryside - animals of rural type.

- You'll not be able to defeat bear and lynx barehanded.

- Pumas, coyotes, wolves, turtles.

- Working ecosystem. Animals prey on each other. Animals not only on the ground, but in the sky and under water as well.

- When you jump with a parachute, you can see flocks of birds.

- Sharks get in packs.

- You'll not be able to defeat a shark with a knife only. You'll not be able to shoot under water using ordinary assault rifle.

- Sharks attack not only you, but other people as well.

- In the underwater world you can find sunken ships, planes, containers, cars, sunken oil rigs and even 12-storey plant.

- You can't go fishing in GTA V. Only pedestrians can.

- Rats in the dirty parts of the city.

- Dog customization.

Weapon Customization

-Sniper, collimator sight, additional handles, flashlights, laser pointer, silencer, extended magazine, changing of colors

Car Customization

- More than 200+ vehicles. Including, four-engine bombers, bikes, sportcars, trailers, tank.

- More than 1000+ customization options.

Character customization:

- More than 30+ types of clothes.

- Accessories: watches, chains, bracelets.

- Tatoos.

- More than 15+ hairstyles.

• Like 7

Los Santos

Is an ambitious and advanced metropolis that combines such qualities as poverty and wealth, deceit and kindness, love and hypocrisy, the extinction or ascension ( ? ). It is here that are trying to create for itself the best conditions for the existence and achieve top three completely different characters : Michael - A successful bank robber and now a family man whose life is ruined, Franklin - Mugger and rider leading a double play and Trevor - A crazy drug addict, which in the past was a good pilot. It is these three characters that will risk everything to succeed and to bend this advanced metropolis.

Story

The plot will consist of

six major robberies

preparations for which will require a lot of effort. But that's not all. Between robberies are lots of missions, for example, the methods of violence and torture, save people from the paparazzi or additional robberies.

Full-submarine missions are not featured but many robberies are linked to it. For example, you can hide in the bottom of the ocean but take in account that the police do know how to swim. Although they know how to swim, this will help you get rid of the chase. Remember that you're lung capacity is not infinite so don't go in without scuba gear.

The number of different occupations is really impressive, the duration of it depends solely on you.

Hobbies

If you are tired of looting or decor and simply want to have a rest, you can try various mini-games which will not make you fall asleep. There are mini-games and activities such as golf, shooting, triathlon ( Interesting ), parachuting or ropejumping , tennis, hunting ( In underwater too ), catching criminals, arm wreslting or yoga. You can even teach others in class if your skills are high enough. For a fee, you can take a tour bus around the city, test yourself in night races, taking a prostitute on the road or ordering a lap dance. You can even check the trailer in the woods and take the perfect camouflage gun and test your hunting skills. But remember that it's just not you. The same robbers, addicts, and murderers will give you a lot of hassle. This world is full of different activities you don't want to miss.

Wild World

Many of you would like to see many different animals and Rockstar have taken care of that. Their is number of animals to meet including deer, squirrels, rabbits, and even mountain goats ( Ok gonna be milking them as Trevor now ) but that's is not the whole list. There are many animals in the countryside that need to eat too. A bear and a lynx will fight over who gets to eat you and don't forget about the puma, coyote, and wolves. All of them are a great threat to you. When you jump in a parachute, you will observe flocks and other various birds and when you go deep in the waters, Rockstar included the best fish killer- Sharks. When meeting an opponent underwater, your chances of survival are zero since you can't use your usual rifle, and a knife won't help you much either. Especially in packs. Shark attacks not only occur to you but other players as well who wonder to far. With great care and special equipment, you can find sunk ships, aircrafts, cargo, or vehicles which are very valuable things. It is even possible to find oil rigs or a twelve story factory. You can also find turtles which are known to us since SanAndreas. In town, you will find certain types of animals such as rats or your faithful friend, the dog - Which you can customize by giving it collars of various color ( And maybe even designs ).

Customization Of Weapons

To improve your fighting skills - You can change the desired type of weapon. It is possible to put different scopes on a sniper or a collimating sight, add a grip, flashlights, laser pointers, silencers, or just change the color. Customization impacts the way a mission is played. If you choose a silencer, you can take a hidden path and be stealthy. Guns are modified in Ammu-Nation.

Car Customization

In GTA 5, there is more than 200 forms of transport, including four engine bombers, bicycles, sports cars, and trailers. There is even a tank. Tuning of cars is returning but in a better version. Rockstar made the abilty to change the body kit, spoilers, grilles, hoods, wheels, muffler, add a roll cage, additional lightining ( more but I didn't understand it. This is what I got armored bus, and a word I couldn't translate correctly myself ). You can even change the tone, suspension, engine, brakes, and many other things that would make signifant changes in the pavement. There is the ability to change simpler things like colors and replace the glass. Once the car is completed you can upload a photo of it to Social Club ( With the phone maybe ). Customization takes place in Los Santos Customs.

Character Customization

Character customization has returned with a huge amount of change. Change your clothes ( Watches, chains, etc. ), hair style ( At least 15 ) and tattoo your skin. In general, anything your heart desires.

• Like 5

Hobbies

There are mini-games and activities such as golf, shooting, triathlon ( Interesting ), parachuting or ropejumping...

You mean Abseiling?

Rope jumping is what I got when translating it. Maybe a part of yoga or something but abseiling can also be correct. I really don't know.

"Cops can swim"... Danm there goes my usual of getting away

that never worked for me... then cops on boats show up and i'm fucked...

I'd be in a helicopter on the edge of the cliff where u get the race car, hovering low and watching them fly off.... Hilarious

Falling into the water during a "Wanted Level" in GTA lV usually meant a quick death at the hands of the Water Police ( because you couldn't move very fast or defend yourself at all ).

At least in this game you can actually dive under the water to escape the bullets...

*Edit ~ Never mind, you're talking about exploiting the dumb-cop AI so that they drown. Guess it won't work for you this time. Well at least there will be plenty of other ways to have fun with the boys-in-blue in this game ( especially compared to GTA lV ).

• Like 1

that never worked for me... then cops on boats show up and i'm fucked...

I'd be in a helicopter on the edge of the cliff where u get the race car, hovering low and watching them fly off.... Hilarious

ohh, none of you are talking about swimming away from the cops... then never mind, because anyone can trick the LCPD into jumping into the water, but you cannot get away from the boats if you are swimming... and you can't get away if you're still hanging out there in a heli...

No likes for my hard work on translating the entire damn articcle :(

There you go.

Not much new info, but there were a couple of interesting things you translated from the article.

Sign in to follow this