MrMister81

Official Website Update 2013-08-23

Looks like some kind of strip-club brochure.

From half reading/half guessing it reads "See it to believe it - Vanilla ______ Gentleman's Club, Los Santos"

Looks like some kind of strip-club brochure.

From half reading/half guessing it reads "See it to believe it - Vanilla ______ Gentleman's Club, Los Santos"

Vanilla Unicorn

Edit: Better link

Edited by MrMister81
  • Like 1

I dont know if anyone else has realised this but i think the website will be updated again on the 3rd. I believe this will happen because the first update of the gta5 website was on the 13/08, then the second update was on the 23/08 and so i think they are releasing another 3 or the rest later. Could be wrong but i think i see a pattern o.0

I dont know if anyone else has realised this but i think the website will be updated again on the 3rd. I believe this will happen because the first update of the gta5 website was on the 13/08, then the second update was on the 23/08 and so i think they are releasing another 3 or the rest later. Could be wrong but i think i see a pattern o.0

I sure hope you're right, I need new info right now! Man, these next 2 weeks are going to kill me :(

Well, earlier we assumed it would be updated on the 3rd, but that didn't happen.

My (somewhat informed) guess now is that this week Rockstar is letting IGN do their hyping for them, and we'll probably get more frequent website updates from the 9th onwards...

These are my notes from the RDR launch...

"5 Days - Launch trailer

6 Days - Screensaver, Website update

One Week - Social Club announcement/screens, website update, GameTrailers feature, Gameplay video, DLC announcement, In-depth Preview, Character screens"

You can clearly knock In-depth preview off that list. A GameTrailers feature would be cool, too.

Do u think we'll get the rest of the website or half?

it would make little sence to get only half of the site up, i expect it will be all, i expect the social club part of it wil remain closed until the 16th to avoid spoilers but i could be wrong, it depends what they are going to use it for, if its only online for the social club for what ever reason that area won't be added until the end of september or the first of october when gta online is activated.

in my mind having it added on the 10th makes sence as its that last bit of info just a week before people get the game, and you learn about the housing and guns bits aswell as others, although i doubt much will be said interms of new info

As the music list is out already, you'd have thought they would have updated that part of the website by now.....

i wouldn't consider this to be the case, the shear fact people know what alot of the songs and radio stations already is a reason to not update the site, given that showing the music section will do nothing to up the hype of the game due to it not being new information it makes sence to update it as planned.