MrMister81

Official Website Update 2013-08-23

website-update.jpg

The Los Santos & Blaine County Visitors' Travelogue has now been updated with three new areas of recreational activity to browse as you prepare for your West Coast holiday next month:

Exclusive Country Clubs

A lush golf course in the desert? Is it a mirage? No, it's a byproduct of sensible water usage so that the well-heeled can hit the links at the exclusive Los Santos Country Club. Come rub shoulders and tee off with the privileged and pompous.

Local Artisans

Visit one of our local tattoo parlors like Ink Inc or Blazing Tattoo and let one of the talented and highly-trained artists help you make a decision that will last forever.

Serenity & Wellness

Whether it’s the Downward Dog pose or the more advanced Dropping Fire Log, there are many fulfilling and compromising positions you can contort yourself into with the help of an expert like Master Private Yoga Instructor, Fabien LaRouche.

official-artwork-cut-here.jpgofficial-artwork-grand-theft-auto-online.jpg

Plus 8 additional new screens and an update to the Art & Downloads section featuring official digital releases of the new 'Cut Here' artwork of Trevor that's recently been spotted on murals across New York and Los Angeles, as well as the official artwork for Grand Theft Auto Online in all popular desktop and avatar sizes.

www.rockstargames.com/V

• Like 2

I'mm at work. I would have grabbed them from the website otherwise. Damn i checked the website this morning before work as well, I had a that feeling. Will sit and have a good look through this when I get back!

lol @ the yoga poses... nah, i was talking about the website backgrounds and extra images throughout the new pages... the golf page is loaded with a bunch of new screens...

i am also at work :(

lol @ the yoga poses... nah, i was talking about the website backgrounds and extra images throughout the new pages... the golf page is loaded with a bunch of new screens...

i am also at work :(

I got those too. County Club 1-7 and Local Artisans 1-6

where's dupz0r and his site image stealing magic? :P...

Home from work, here ya go:

pose2.png

pose3.png

pose1.png

skUaJqZ.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

dawn-large.jpg

fees-large.jpg

membership-large.jpg

bg.jpg

header1.jpg

There's probably more.

Had to double post it wouldn't let me add any more images.

Look here. Anyone notice the difference between these luxury super yachts? Nope? there is none! Cross asset usage detected! Even the table is still there from Max Payne 3!

1X8cQ6j.jpg

skUaJqZ.jpg

And the artwork I wanted! How long's this been out?

v_trevor_cutthroat_1920x1080.jpg

• Like 7

The Yatch could have been made for GTAV and then used in Max Payne 3. As with some of the other vehicles in that list. Probably not, seeing as it was integral to the story in MP3, but it's possible they all pitched in to help get MP3 out of the doors.

I love how the whole yoga experience is just one big nod to Hot Coffee. Taking the piss out of themselves, fucking genius!

Sorry i know it's late, i just didn't see anyone discuss this.

• Like 1

I love how the whole yoga experience is just one big nod to Hot Coffee. Taking the piss out of themselves, fucking genius!

Sorry i know it's late, i just didn't see anyone discuss this.

They were slightly more direct in IV with the 'Warm Coffee' achievment.

21590.jpg

I'm not sure I see the connection between Hot Coffee and yoga...?

Maybe the slightly sexual positions, but even that's a stretch... (no pun intended...no, fuck it, I meant it)