JamieMilne

New Screens 23/08/2013

864-1280.jpg

Steroids confirmed. Just kidding.

Not kidding.

He is pretty buff though. Wonder if he'll start with higher melee skill or does more damage by punching. Wait I'm thinking of Fallout.

Are y'all assuming the Farris wheel and other rides on the pier will be rideable? At least it would be a fun mini game of moving target practice.

we don't assume... we wait for facts...

true, but before facts all we do is wish or speculate based on past gta games and knowing how much different this game will be compared to others I could only be positive since there's already so much more then we could of hoped for.

^^^^ That guy needs an edit.

But I think the ferris wheel will be usable just cause there is so much activities but if it isn't, it'll keep modders busy for a while.

Is it just me or does it seem like there's some hostility between Mike and Trevor?

864-1280.jpg

Michael: "Damn it Trevor! We're trying to maintain a low profile here!"

Trevor: "Well sorry but that guy gave me a look.."

Michael: "Did that rape victim see your face?"

Trevor: "No, we're golden.. He's at the bottom of the Salton.. Hahaha"

Franklin: *sigh*

Are y'all assuming the Farris wheel and other rides on the pier will be rideable? At least it would be a fun mini game of moving target practice.

I'm guessing not rideable but very much hoping to be proved wrong.

I definitely don't want to be a downer, but the vineyard texturing looks kinda poor :(. Everything else looks great.

They just can't get vegetation right, God damn it.

*tears pre-order slip to pieces*

• Like 2

I definitely don't want to be a downer, but the vineyard texturing looks kinda poor :(. Everything else looks great.

the vegetation at the vineyards would be the last thing I'd worry about.
  • Like 1

Since you haven't been around that long, it's a running joke about awful tree models.

I figured gunsmith was playing around. But thanks for letting me know about the inside joke tree

You are going to smoke all of those trees, so before you know it, they will be gone. and sup everyone, this is probably retarded for a first post lol.

You are going to smoke all of those trees, so before you know it, they will be gone. and sup everyone, this is probably retarded for a first post lol.

welcome

Those vineyard vines look like a destructible environment to me. I'm 95% certain you will be able to wreak havoc on SanAndreas' wine industry by ripping through them :D

The flood canals look awesome with the water running through them. I hope the water levels rise after a rain storm that would be epic.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to ride the ferris wheel. Why would they take the time to make it move and operational if we couldn't interact with it? Especially after the whole issue of the ferris wheel and amusement park in GTA IV being completely empty and unusable. I don't think Rockstar will make that same mistake again.

but do I see a midget-golf course between the palm trees??

You mean mini golf/putt putt?

Yeah I did, though in my defense I was pretty blazed, when I posted that comment....

It's a park.

Thanks for the clarification!

Hopefully there are stunt jumps somewhere along these flood channels that I can ride a Jet Ski over. And if there were high and low tides this would be even better ( imagine the flood channel in the screenshot below is filled with water/ and you're going a 100mph on a jet ski narrowly missing the supports of the bridges/ sounds great too me ).

863-1280.jpg

I am pretty sure that water on the beach (bottom right) was not there in previous shots...

Could have been added later or this could mean the water on the beach is dynamic? maybe we will have tides and such? that would be a small., but nice, touch.

A Tidal System or Tidal Waves would be great. Especially if it influences how much water is in the Flood Channels ~

Just imagine Earthquakes happening sometimes ( it's unlikely/ but the game IS based in and around fictional L.A. ), creating massive Tsunamis, which can then be surfed in the flood channels^^ It won't be in the game but I can dream.

But back on the Tidal System idea...

What do you guys think? Would you like to see a tidal system which makes some subtle and not so subtle changes to the terrain of the City and Countryside at different times of the day?

Or maybe even flooding in some areas when it rains.

The water looks so beutiful

A nice little touch I've noticed, is that the sea/ocean water is a different colour to the water that's in the flood channel

yeah I noticed that too.