JamieMilne

New Screens 23/08/2013

I definitely don't want to be a downer, but the vineyard texturing looks kinda poor :(. Everything else looks great.

Downer!

But yeah it looks like something out of San Andreas.

official-screenshot-nice-sunset.jpg

I am pretty sure that water on the beach (bottom right) was not there in previous shots...

official-screenshot-dodo-flies-down-the-beach.jpg

Could have been added later or this could mean the water on the beach is dynamic? maybe we will have tides and such? that would be a small., but nice, touch.

• Like 2

calimann83 :- I think the body of water is still there as if you look at the clump of trees in the top left you can just make it out. The plane is further away and lower so I think it is just out of shot. Yeah, it would be awesome if it was dynamic with tide but at least this time we get waves.

calimann83 :- I think the body of water is still there as if you look at the clump of trees in the top left you can just make it out. The plane is further away and lower so I think it is just out of shot. Yeah, it would be awesome if it was dynamic with tide but at least this time we get waves.

If you look above the clump of threes in the airplane photo you can see the little flood control thing but there is no water, at least nothing I can see.

I think this is gonna be a fun map to play in... The mountainous regions are expansive much better than gta sanandreas one mountain.

I'm pretty sure it's there but the sand has small hills (the water is in a low spot) so it blocks it.

Fine, just ruin all of my fun

Pics look great anyways.

Hopefully there are stunt jumps somewhere along these flood channels that I can ride a Jet Ski over. And if there were high and low tides this would be even better ( imagine the flood channel in the screenshot below is filled with water/ and you're going a 100mph on a jet ski narrowly missing the supports of the bridges/ sounds great too me ).

863-1280.jpg

I am pretty sure that water on the beach (bottom right) was not there in previous shots...

Could have been added later or this could mean the water on the beach is dynamic? maybe we will have tides and such? that would be a small., but nice, touch.

A Tidal System or Tidal Waves would be great. Especially if it influences how much water is in the Flood Channels ~

Just imagine Earthquakes happening sometimes ( it's unlikely/ but the game IS based in and around fictional L.A. ), creating massive Tsunamis, which can then be surfed in the flood channels^^ It won't be in the game but I can dream.

But back on the Tidal System idea...

What do you guys think? Would you like to see a tidal system which makes some subtle and not so subtle changes to the terrain of the City and Countryside at different times of the day?

Or maybe even flooding in some areas when it rains.

• Like 3

The yacht is in the same exact place... <_<

yer right it does look like it hasn't moved, i wonder who owns it, and when/if we blow it up/take it over/buy it?

But back on the Tidal System idea...

What do you guys think? Would you like to see a tidal system which makes some subtle and not so subtle changes to the terrain of the City and Countryside at different times of the day?

Or maybe even flooding in some areas when it rains.

i'm thinkin it would b pretty cool. might be hard to code, but i'm sure them guys could do it...somehow. i'm doubting it's there, but who really know eh

official-screenshot-dodo-flies-down-the-beach.jpg

forgive me, cause I know its an older picture, but do I see a midget-golf course between the palm trees??Never saw that till now... On the flood issue, that would be fuckin awsome, if indeed the canals would flood. In sucha manner thats it could be an issue regarding your approach towards a heist (wait for the tide as to take a car or a sub for your escape)

Are y'all assuming the Farris wheel and other rides on the pier will be rideable? At least it would be a fun mini game of moving target practice.