ConQueSteD

[SPOILER]Leaked Content from the PS3 Pre-load.

I didnt watch the 50 videos.... trying so hard to resist. I clicked on one and as soon as I heard the word "fire" I clicked away

.... Ok I lied and couldn't resist and watched a few. Without spoiling anything, some of the videos contain driving, weapons, and classic R* humor.

I clicked that video that CJ posted. Brief run-down.

In the format of a Gangland-style show, several scenes of criminality (gang-activity at the hands of [notably] the Families and Ballas, drunken and nude antics, etc.) are displayed. A male voice-over eloquently describes the status quo of Los Santos' crime scene. We're then introduced to an FIB agent who discusses the Los Santos drug/weapons trade. Much of it is done via the Los Santos Port. PCP, "grade-A yayo", and "badly-cut crystal meth" are mentioned. (Side-note: facial animations are looking great. Not as incredible as LA Noire, but certainly better than GTA IV's woody jaw/lip movements) A brief scene of drug-induced nudity is shown, and the FIB agent moves on to discussing the Vagos briefly. The Ballas/Families feud is discussed in detail, and the agent makes note of the FIB's "community outreach" approach to relations with the Ballas. He leans out of a car window and tells a loitering Balla to "Stay outta trouble, now!". The banger replies, "'Ey yo, suck my dick, Steve fuckin' Haynes!". The agent moves onto the biker gangs of LS/Blaine County and discusses The Lost and their drug use/running: meth is the drug of choice for profit and recreation. After some awfully delivered lines, he moves off-camera. The clip ends.

In my opinion, nothing was spoiled. If anything, it seems like something Rockstar would release as marketing material, no different than a trailer.

Jazz is the blackest thing there is apart from rap.

Yeah, but as with the blues, white people fucked it up. Which is why blacks have stopped producing jazz -- whitey went and ruined it with his whiteness.

I didnt watch the 50 videos.... trying so hard to resist. I clicked on one and as soon as I heard the word "fire" I clicked away

.... Ok I lied and couldn't resist and watched a few. Without spoiling anything, some of the videos contain driving, weapons, and classic R* humor.

Which one is the driving vid? That is something I need to see...

I really don't mind taking a peek at the TV show shit since I probably won't watch too much TV. I barely watched TV in IV until after I beat the story and figured out what everyone was talking about.

Neither do I. In my opinion, no one should mind seeing, much less hearing about, the contents of the TV shows. Absolutely nothing is spoiled.

Which one is the driving vid? That is something I need to see...

In all honesty is wasnt a whole lot more then we've seen before. And I dont remember which one... sorry

I am really digging that

Gangland-style show

, though.

Honestly that video is making me more excited about GTA V than anything Rockstar has released. Probably because the city looks fucking big and beautiful. Not spoiler tagging <that< because people bitching that the map is small can shove it and those worried it'll be small should have no fear.

Honestly that video is making me more excited about GTA V than anything Rockstar has released. Probably because the city looks fucking big and beautiful. Not spoiler tagging <that< because people bitching that the map is small can shove it and those worried it'll be small should have no fear.

Yes, that entirely. I think I'd have rather had that video than the gameplay videos.

• Like 1