ConQueSteD

[SPOILER]Leaked Content from the PS3 Pre-load.

Speaking of SW: Why is

Stevie Wonder's song

on a

classic rock station

?

That list isn't 100% confirmed. So some songs might be in the wrong category.

Im still hoping for more country. Nothing will beat driving around the mountain, Blaine county, or Sonora desert in my jacked up truck with 5 stars. Or just cruising around in the night

I too am hoping for some good country. Nothing better to listen to while in your tractor trying to escape a 5 star wanted level.

that's where your driving skills come into play.

Im still hoping for more country. Nothing will beat driving around the mountain, Blaine county, or Sonora desert in my jacked up truck with 5 stars. Or just cruising around in the night

I too am hoping for some good country. Nothing better to listen to while in your tractor trying to escape a 5 star wanted level.

I disagree. If their aint any Hank Williams Jr on, my tractor getaway plan comes apart at the seams.

• Like 2

I disagree. If their aint any Hank Williams Jr on, my tractor getaway plan comes apart at the seams.

Agree

There's a serious lack of Kanye in the soundtrack. Seriously, getting away from the cops with a 5 star rating with Black Skinhead playing in the background would kick ass.

Also the

"hipster station"

seems to be pretty lacking, I would call myself fairly well versed in

indie music

and I still don't recognize anything on that list.

lol your in a topic where the first word is

. I personally thought it was a pretty sweet video. I wonder if there are any more vids like this floating around. Either way, props for finding it!

lol your in a topic where the first word is

. I personally thought it was a pretty sweet video. I wonder if there are any more vids like this floating around. Either way, props for finding it!

No problem, they will likely be more in the coming days.

Oh I'm sure of it. As much as I don't want to see or spoil anything, its so hard to resist...

The video above didn't spoil game too much, but did show us a few things we haven't see before.

Oh I'm sure of it. As much as I don't want to see or spoil anything, its so hard to resist...

The video above didn't spoil game too much, but did show us a few things we didn't see before.

The worst it showed was a dudes blurred ass, haha!

The video above didn't spoil game too much, but did show us a few things we didn't see before.

You need to work on your will power.

DO NOT FOLLOW IF DONT WANT TO SEE. CONTAINS 50 video links which shows minutes after minutes of TV snips and commercials which are actual scenes you can view once you are playing the game

http://www.reddit.co...eaked_spoilers/