CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event (Aug 25 - PS3)

event details...  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sadly, i won't be able to take as many pics if we're all doing missions in V... plus, i think i am going to cut back on how many i take anyways, it takes hours to comb through them, but i try to capture every moment, that's my problem :(...

:lol: Just noticed the flying dildo, now that you mention it. Well bOnEs, you are welcome in my backroom for sum action anytime...as long as you don't mind taking it in the face a bit with a bullet-holed dildo.

Also, if you're spending more time on photos than the match, please do cut back, no matter how fun they are.

i'm level 10, i've done everything there is to do in IV, that's why i don't mind taking a back seat and letting others drive and initiate the action... but i'll be new to V so i i'll want to drive and initiate action, at least, for a few months :lol:...

If only you guys played TBoGT instead of GTA IV.

We were just in TBoGT the other night, putting sticky bombs on the Statue of Happiness's heart. Because, parachutes.

What I'm jizzing the most about with GTAO is how our gameplay will work with heist mission planning and execution.

Whatever you do...don't let Camosuperman(whoever he is) drive the getaway car.

• Like 1

What I'm jizzing the most about with GTAO is how our gameplay will work with heist mission planning and execution.

I'm Camosuperman, and I was SLEEPY! I have to get up at 8:00am, That's really early for me.

no, you add me before our next event if you're participating :D... that's how this works... otherwise, i end up with a friends list full of people that never play, and speaking of that, there's at least 6 people i need to delete because they added me but never joined in...

• Like 1

I'm Camosuperman, and I was SLEEPY! I have to get up at 8:00am, That's really early for me.

I am still never letting you near the wheel of a car. If we do a heist, I'm bringing you a bicycle :P

GTA V will have better handling, and I will practise before going online. I promise

Doesn't matter.

I'm the driver and DuPz is the emergency backup driver -_-

gtaldy is a swell driver aswell so even if DuPz and I were down, we'd still pick her over you.

• Like 1