Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

GameStop Contest: 2013 Bravado Banshee

Not so surprising that the contest is being run through GameStop. https://www.gamestop...EpicRewardSep13

gamestop-2013-bravado-banshee-giveaway.jpg

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN

Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico who are at least 17 years of age, excluding employees of Sponsor that reside in Puerto Rico

Commences on September 1, 2013 and ends on September 30, 2013

Subject to Official Rules at http://www.PowerUpRewards.com/epicreward/OfficialRules.

For alternate method of entry and prize description see Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Total ARV of Prize is $250,000.

Sponsor: GameStop, Inc., 625 Westport Parkway, Grapevine, TX 76051

VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW

$250,000 for that car. Goddamn.

Edited by TreeFitty
car AND cash...

what a bullshit fucking contest too... you're allowed a maximum of 17 votes per day, and you have to have the gamestop power up rewards shit too... looks like i won't be entering this contest, and i am a US resident...

Prizes: The one (1) Winner will receive: (i) Grand Theft Auto V Bravado Banshee Sports Car, with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $180,000; and (ii) a $70,000 check made out to Winner, collectively ("Prize" or "Prizes"). The total ARV of the Prize is $250,000.

• Like 1

stupid gamestop. i like how they say "no purchase necessary," but you need those points to enter. so basically you do need to purchase stuff to enter the contest, way to mislead everyone, gamestop!

Yeah, using your reward points is like paying for the contest. They know that some people out there will rush to buy tons more games so they can spam their entries. And earn Gamestop money at the same time. That is a terribly greedy competition strategy, and sucks for the fans.

It's worse than QD's spampetition which has probably cost the winning competee's more money in electricity staying on the forums waiting for their next goal, than the cost of GTA V... xD

• Like 2

Check it out jesse, I made one just like it in IV (bet you didn't know you could do that!)

1000px-Banshee-GTA4-front.jpg

I'm colour-blind too, so I hope the colours are close...

Newswire update, 2013-09-03

Rockstar and West Coast Customs Present the 2013 GTAV Bravado Banshee

actual_1377698069.jpg

Ever since

, the Bravado Banshee has been a symbol of the ultimate American sports car. With its aggressive, oversized styling and powerful engine, it became a mainstay as one of the most sought after high-performance rides from coast to coast - from Liberty City all the way to Los Santos...

Significant work went into creating this real world version of the 2013 model featured in Grand Theft Auto V. Utilizing state-of-the-art fabrication technologies, molds for the exterior were cut and machined piece-by-piece for the high performance base vehicle. With these molds each panel was laid out by hand to create an entirely new exterior resulting in a screen accurate reproduction of the Banshee.

actual_1377712870.jpg

The in-game version of the Banshee featured in Grand Theft Auto V.

Referencing the model and textures of the in-game car, the interior was handcrafted and stitched to capture the look and feel of its detailed cockpit, with seats upholstered and embroidered with the Banshee name and insignia. The dashboard, door panels and center console were reconfigured and finished with carbon inlays. And finally, a multi-speaker premium sound system was installed before giving it the iconic metallic blue exterior complete with ice white racing stripe.

The result is a one-of-kind supercar worthy of representing the Banshee's heritage and a tribute to some of the deep customization options you'll find in the Los Santos Customs shops of GTA V, where you can equip and style your vehicles with a wide range of visual and performance-based enhancements.

This month, GameStop is offering the chance to win this one-of-a-kind vehicle as part of the PowerUp Rewards™ Epic Rewards Giveaway™. Check out a sampling of interior and exterior images below.

actual_1377728177.jpg

actual_1377730936.jpgactual_1377699143.jpgactual_1377699168.jpg

actual_1377699211.jpgactual_1377699193.jpgactual_1377730613.jpg

actual_1377699228.jpgactual_1377699260.jpgactual_1377730468.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this