Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Free roam (August 19 - PS3)

Got a group of seven forum players for a fun free roam and a couple of sessions. Welcome to Otiz. Truth, your mic sucks. ladyGTA5/Blaze, we must be easy pickins for you.

I know Brian and bOnEs and a few others may have taken some photos, if so post them here.

incoming... batch one of probably... ...3?? it's a shame that heli swingset glitch froze my game :P...

DON'T QUOTE!!!

8-19freeroam01.jpg

8-19freeroam02.jpg

8-19freeroam03.jpg

8-19freeroam04.jpg

8-19freeroam05-2.jpg

8-19freeroam06.jpg

batch 2...

best screen and there's a fucking floating AK :lol:...

8-19freeroam07.jpg

8-19freeroam08.jpg

8-19freeroam09.jpg

8-19freeroam10.jpg

batch 3...

8-19freeroam11.jpg

8-19freeroam13.jpg

8-19freeroam14.jpg

aaaaand, this is where my game died...

8-19freeroam15.jpg

• Like 1

Soon, we'll be able to plan a heist...or fix up a pad...or form a motorbike gang...or play 18 holes...and...and...and.... :jumpy:

Some excellent shots, bOnEs, well done. (Y)

• Like 1

I'm up for a MC crew. I did make a motorcycle club the other day just for shits and giggles to get a look at the social club thing. can join it if yas want ir make a new one and invite me. its gotta reference pot tho. lol

link. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/maratime_ganja_mc

i really wish i would of been there for the heli swingset thing... i am still pissed about that one :angry:... ohh, and i was dreaming about freeroam all night, it was awesome :D...

I was having free roam dreams too! Hilarious...

Wish I was around for this :(

I'm usually only available to play on Wed and weekends due to my work schedj.

Hope to be around soon though.

I think I have you as a PSN friend, if not add me, I try to send an invite to any forums peeps I see online, even if they don't have the game loaded in (*cough*Bronson/AceofSpade/Craze*cough*)...

I've suggested to bOnEs that we try having a forum match on a Sunday night...we'll see if that works for his schedule too. That man works hard.

i really wish i would of been there for the heli swingset thing... i am still pissed about that one :angry:... ohh, and i was dreaming about freeroam all night, it was awesome :D...

I was having free roam dreams too! Hilarious...

Wish I was around for this :(

I'm usually only available to play on Wed and weekends due to my work schedj.

Hope to be around soon though.

I think I have you as a PSN friend, if not add me, I try to send an invite to any forums peeps I see online, even if they don't have the game loaded in (*cough*Bronson/AceofSpade/Craze*cough*)...

I've suggested to bOnEs that we try having a forum match on a Sunday night...we'll see if that works for his schedule too. That man works hard.

You are correct. Just send me a note next time you guys are doing something :). I've received invites from the bearded one as well for TBoGT/TLaD, but I'm still only on IV at the moment...

• Like 1