Alcatraz

GTA V achievement/trophy list (possible spoilers warning)

Should I read this or is it unsafe?

I haven't seen any posts about the secret achievements posted anywhere yet, I'd read with caution if I were you.

I think the spaceship thing may actually be the hidden packages, similar to the pigeons in GTA IV.

Maybe you could even fly it when you collect all of them too LOL

Link the secret achievments list pleas

Why? There is a reason that they are secret.

I think the spaceship thing may actually be the hidden packages, similar to the pigeons in GTA IV.Maybe you could even fly it when you collect all of them too LOL

The reward is a spacesuit and the ability to fly it like you said, then turn on weazel news and see local residents get interviewed and they talk about seeing aliens and ufo's

I think the spaceship thing may actually be the hidden packages, similar to the pigeons in GTA IV.Maybe you could even fly it when you collect all of them too LOL

The reward is a spacesuit and the ability to fly it like you said, then turn on weazel news and see local residents get interviewed and they talk about seeing aliens and ufo's

Lmao haha that'd be great actually

Lmao haha that'd be great actually

I couldn't wait to take Trevor and walk around with underwear and a space helmet on and see how everyone reacts. Hours of entertainment righ there.

• Like 1

since i've seen the list i might as well comment on it :P...

Kifflom!

Complete your path to enlightment... or not.

...sounds like there will still be storyline choices again? i thought i recall them saying there weren't any in V...

I think the spaceship thing may actually be the hidden packages, similar to the pigeons in GTA IV.

Maybe you could even fly it when you collect all of them too LOL

i could see the UFO parts as collectibles, as well as the waste management trophy... remember this part of the website??

post-24-0-36008700-1376715877.jpg

it's probably another collectible...

• Like 1

The kifflom trophy doesn't seem to be a part of the storyline. Seems like a side mission and you probably get one of those weird kifflom suits for completing it. Couldn't say what the ''or not'' part means.

Good God, I hope we're not permitted to pilot the spacecraft...Saint's Row this ain't.

Why? It would be like any other aircraft. Not like you would actually fly it into space....

The kifflom trophy doesn't seem to be a part of the storyline. Seems like a side mission and you probably get one of those weird kifflom suits for completing it. Couldn't say what the ''or not'' part means.

i wasn't mentioning main story, i was just talking 'story'... giving player choice...

I think the spacecraft parts will turn out to be airplane pieces or other random scrap. Like some crazy conspiracy theorist wants you to collect all these parts cuz itz a UFO dood, you collect them, then someone that knows what they are looking at says "it's garbage parts from a cropduster" or something like that.

edit: OR the spaceship is a decoration or similar. Like someone wants to attract customers to a business so they send you out to find certain parts to build a fake spaceship with. "Go to the plumbing store and get ____ then go to the LS Customs shop for some scrap metal..."

And I think the Kifflom one is among the many choices we have. As long as you do the certain mission you get the achievement/trophy. What choice you make during the mission does not matter.

• Like 1

Why? It would be like any other aircraft. Not like you would actually fly it into space....

You couldn't take it past the height ceiling in SR, either. That didn't make it any less laughable and unrealistic.

Hold on Lenora Johnson? As in cj's mother, but how that's a different universe. Right?

CJ's mother is Beverly Johnson, friend.

You couldn't take it past the height ceiling in SR, either. That didn't make it any less laughable and unrealistic.

Then just ignore it, plain and simple. The inclusion would not hurt anyone or make the game worse. It seems like something that would entertain me for a short period of time, which would mean it served it's purpose.

• Like 1

Just because it's a spaceship doesnt mean it needs to be hated on, or compared to saints row. GTA had strange theories about UFO's waaay before SR got all silly and stupid. I think it would be quite normal in the GTA universe considering we already had Jetpacks, and everything named after a sex position. GTA was never that realistic anyway...

• Like 1

Remember you had to find clues for a ufo in assasins creed 3 and the ufo was found out to be an umbrella at the end. Huh? I thought that was funny. Maybe that fireman here is right. Maybe the space ship parts are actually a sex-a-ma-jing toy after you piece it all together. Maybe there is an achievement where you can collect the different body parts of bigfoot. For example, find bigfoot's dirty underwear, smell it, then receive achievement.. My father was in the mlitary and he said those ufo's are nothing but spy planes. I wouldn't worry about aliens beating the crap out of you after finding all those space ship parts.

Oh, yeah. This is going to be the best game, eveer.

Then just ignore it, plain and simple. The inclusion would not hurt anyone or make the game worse. It seems like something that would entertain me for a short period of time, which would mean it served it's purpose.

It's been stated that Rockstar seeks to leave the realm of gloomy seriousness that we experienced in IV, but to add a pilot-able extraterrestrial spacecraft is a bit too much in my opinion. It won't be a deal-breaker (unlike the trees...), but it'd certainly be surprising to see.

R* said they would give punishments for bad behaviour of players on gta online - the run like the wind achievement says a player online can have a bounty on their head. Maybe this is rockstars way of controlling behaviour

So the players police online ourselves by collecting bountys for $$$