Alcatraz

GTA V achievement/trophy list (possible spoilers warning)

*debates whether or not to click*

There's not main story spoilers, I think they made them all secret which are on the bottom.

Nothing major was spoiled. It's not like we saw 100 G -- Take revenge on (Major Character A). I do know what I'll be focusing on trying to attempt and conquer this September/October, though...

Some really great info in there! Nothing is spoiled, for those of you who are still on the fence.

i consider some of those to be spoilers myself... i didn't want to know a couple of those things...

I think I am with you in this. I looked at the list very briefly and then left. I mean its not the end of the world or anything, but I dont think ill be investigating any further.

really? some of those tied into the story, and quite a few were collectible items... i guess i have a very different opinion on what i consider to be a spoiler... it was full of them IMO...

I didn't read more than 10, but from what i read, i wish i hadn't seen them. Buying certain things, and collecting things are spoilers in my books.

• Like 1

Play the game.

Are there any major spoilers in the list? I wanna read them but I don't want to spoil the game.

Edit: I know it says it on the homepage, but are they that serious?

Nothing major for the story but there are a few interesting gameplay elements.

• Like 3

I was linked to the secret achievements, i didn't know it at the time and backed out immediately, I glanced at a couple of them though ffs..