MrMister81

Official Website Update 2013-08-13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANRS5ohPW0E

anyone else notice during this video at :23, there's a shot of los santos elementary!? there's no way this game has kids, right? right!?

also, in light of sandy hook, i'm kinda shocked they still included an elementary school at all, even if there are no kids (which i'm almost certain will be the case).

there's no way this game has kids, right? right!?

Right.

also, in light of sandy hook, i'm kinda shocked they still included an elementary school at all, even if there are no kids (which i'm almost certain will be the case).

Well, Rockstar is not run by and does not employ bitches, thus, a school.

I'm insulted by the very notion of a school being off-limits solely because there was a shooting at one.

• Like 2

there's no way this game has kids, right? right!?

Right.

Well, Rockstar is not run by and does not employ bitches, thus, a school.

I'm insulted by the very notion of a school being off-limits solely because there was a shooting at one.

That's liberals for ya.

My guess is that they just super-imposed the name onto the building for the ad itself. The building actually reminds me of the Fort Carson medical centre...

anyone else notice during this video at :23, there's a shot of los santos elementary!? there's no way this game has kids, right? right!?

Even if there were kids in GTA V, which I highly doubt there will be. They would probably be Invincible/ Invulnerable from any physical harm, and would probably just run away if attacked ( like in Fallout/ TES ).