MrMister81

Official Website Update 2013-08-13

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the fact that this guy looks a bit like Cesar Vialpando. Could he be one of the "previous GTA characters" for online play...

people on facebook made the refrerence... but they also were claiming that the grove street one was 20 years later and ballas took over, and couldn't figure out what happened to CJ's house...

Every city in USA has cul-de-sacs. This one happens to look a fair bit like Grove street, which is based on the generic L.A. ghetto cul-de-sac... I'm not saying it is Grove Street, it's more like a spiritual reference or an easter egg.

7Wnuwuf.jpg

• Like 1

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the fact that this guy looks a bit like Cesar Vialpando. Could he be one of the "previous GTA characters" for online play...

4.png

Cesar_Vialpando.jpgCesar.png

I would say that is Cesar but the fingers are split on the GTA V character while Cesar has his dog paw hand.

Oh-.. AHAR HAR HAR HAR HAARRR! ^HILARIOUS!

Doesn't look anything like Ceaser to me. If it was him, I doubt R* would've made him look so different.

(Tatoos, jeans, facial hair, etc.)

Every city in USA has cul-de-sacs. This one happens to look a fair bit like Grove street, which is based on the generic L.A. ghetto cul-de-sac... I'm not saying it is Grove Street, it's more like a spiritual reference or an easter egg.

7Wnuwuf.jpg

In the one that's actually grove st, Is that a beta screenshot?

the real LA cul de sac is the one in the movie training day ;)... which looks nothing like grove street anyways... yea, i still can't believe there are a ton of people that think that V's cul-de-sac is the same one from san andreas... i don't know how many times R* said the III era is dead...

Friendly Neighbours

The streets are alive with all kinds of characters who coordinate clothing colors and enjoy leisure pursuits such as territory clashes and pharmaceutical commerce.

Stop and chat with a member of The Epsilon Program for some enlightenment, or head to Blaine County, where they always extend a helping hand to outsiders.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Is that an actual MLB logo on his fitted hat?

Probably already posted somewhere, but this guy is such an idiot.

It's Baw-laz nigga, not Bal-ers!

One quick look around in Compton on google maps, and i spotted a cul-de-sac that looks just right :P

r9Xp9Nc.jpg

Nah, but honestly, there's literally hundreds of exactly the same looking cul-de-sacs along the L.A. River/ freeway which R* used to generalise Grove street.

• Like 1

7Wnuwuf.jpg

Yeah I agree.

If this cul-de-sac is even in the game, there will probably only be a small Easter-Egg referencing Grove Street or some of the characters from San Andreas, like some graffiti or a mural or something.

Kind of like these ones in GTA lV ~

Graffiti_on_the_wall_depicting_characters_from_GTA_III.jpgGraffiti_on_the_wall_depicting_a_character_from_GTA_SA.jpggraffiti1--article_image.jpg << Referencing Claude & Tommy. ^^ And above is Graffiti of past GTA's artwork.

I will bet money that they will fill out the rest of the website in the next 30 days.

Impossible, I say 60 days then we will get our next trailer in 90.

• Like 1

I will bet money that they will fill out the rest of the website in the next 30 days.

5192221149_9558ae40b1_z.jpg

i bet they have the website ready they just have to put it in the correct directory on webserver and tadaaaaa

i bet they have the website ready they just have to put it in the correct directory on webserver and tadaaaaa

They'd just have to upload the coding.

• Like 1

5192221149_9558ae40b1_z.jpg

I am as serious as a thong wearing dog in a cat show

:roll: