MrMister81

Official Website Update 2013-08-13

So I'm thinking that the truck that says vapid on the front in the new screen shots is the ford raptor. And if it is I can't wait to drive it because I love that truck.

It's a modified Contender.

The flight school was established in 2004... :ermm: (top right)

los-santos-and-blaine-county-pamphlets.jpg

zomgcjisback

• Like 4

official-screenshot-why-would-you-want-to-drive-it.jpg3Rc0B.gif

griswolds1.jpg

Ha ha! Just what I was thinking! I wonder if we'll be able to tie Chop to the bumper and then 'forget' about him!

NO.

The car is from That '70s Show

snapshot20061113152317tn8.4687.jpg

and that's that.

• Like 3

Bottom left post card. That is snow fellas

I wonder where this "North Yankton" place is? All of the other postcards are of already confirmed places ( either in Los Santos or in the Countryside ). But I haven't seen any Screenshots/ Video or any mention in the previews of a snowy area in GTA V.

Could it be that Rockstar is holding something back?

los_santos_and_blaine_county_bg.jpg

^^ North Yankton ^^

I'm gunna call north west corner. Though I have been saying they are hiding something there for months now.

• Like 1

And Pala means shovel or scoop (or similar) in Spanish too.

I'm quite intrigued by the notion that seasons will actually exist in GTA V. Rockstar must have done a ton of coke/LSD or whatever Steve Jobs was on.

I heard it was carrots mostly.

So I'm thinking that the truck that says vapid on the front in the new screen shots is the ford raptor. And if it is I can't wait to drive it because I love that truck.

It's a modified Contender.

The only reason I say raptor is because it has ford written on the front of it. Which made me think it was a raptor. But it could be both combined or just the contender I'm not sure. But I believe your opinion a lot more than my own with his much you've been right.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the fact that this guy looks a bit like Cesar Vialpando. Could he be one of the "previous GTA characters" for online play...

4.png

Cesar_Vialpando.jpgCesar.png

Very similar except for the tatts. But I remember an interview ages ago with dan Houser (I think) talking about how 3d and hd gta are two different universes. So unless they have changed their minds on that (which I think would be awesome) I doubt it.

I think that the snow screenshot might be somewhere you go during the game, similar to how you went to snowy liberty city in san andres.

I kinda doubt there are actual seasons.

I'd assume the snow only appears in one area. If you remember in RDR it was mostly desert, but if you kept traveling up the Northeastern part of the map, you would come across a snowy area, and a large mountain (covered with snow).This could be the same in GTA V?

Very similar except for the tatts. But I remember an interview ages ago with dan Houser (I think) talking about how 3d and hd gta are two different universes. So unless they have changed their minds on that (which I think would be awesome) I doubt it.

That's true for the single-player campaign, but it may or may not apply to GTA Online.

I think that the snow screenshot might be somewhere you go during the game, similar to how you went to snowy liberty city in san andres.

that's what i was thinking, like its just a flashback mission or something?

That's true for the single-player campaign, but it may or may not apply to GTA Online.

True. Would be sweet to play online as cj

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the fact that this guy looks a bit like Cesar Vialpando. Could he be one of the "previous GTA characters" for online play...

4.png

Cesar_Vialpando.jpgCesar.png

I think that's just a general look for the Vagos (mexican street gang)...

tumblr_mmncpa6XL51rhe069o1_500.gif

(Also, that's Caesar's voice actor hanging in the back of the group with the baggy white shirt)

GOD DAMN IT, QD! Don't you fucking ruin my moment! :angry:

• Like 1