MrMister81

Official Website Update 2013-08-13

Friendly Neighbours

The streets are alive with all kinds of characters who coordinate clothing colors and enjoy leisure pursuits such as territory clashes and pharmaceutical commerce.

Stop and chat with a member of The Epsilon Program for some enlightenment, or head to Blaine County, where they always extend a helping hand to outsiders.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

• Like 2

I am seriously fucking happy right now, this is a good moment. One that i making me really feel excited about a GTA game, like back when I was 16 with SA. I am salivating at the penis.

• Like 5

bg.jpg

Nigga wut? O_O

Is the nigga wut in reference to the fact that that's probably Grove Street, or because the telephone poles are fading into the sky?

If you click on the Travelogue link on the new update, and then scroll down to the bottom. You see something called the "Lifeinvader", which I just looked up on YouTube and found the video for the link~

security-and-peace-of-mind.jpg

Flashbang grenade. Intredasting.

Plus there are different drugs on the table. So maybe I'm dreaming but could there potentially be a drug dealing mini-game? ( kind of like "Chinatown Wars" ). It's possible isn't it?

TJN beat you to it.^

Plus there are different drugs on the table. So maybe I'm dreaming but could there potentially be a drug dealing mini-game? ( kind of like "Chinatown Wars" ). It's possible isn't it?

Given all the ways we can make money in V, you could definitely be onto something, my Antipodean friend. (Y)