MrMister81

GTA Online: Gameplay Video 2013-08-15

Wait the release date got pushed back again?

no the multiplayer will not be available until Oct. 1 the SP game still releases on Sept. 17

Maybe you can see out of the apartment but not in?

^This.

I can't see any other way it would work. Maybe R* have thought of something better, but I'm sure it's something along those lines.

If I recall correctly, GTA IV had several buildings that had one-way windows. The hockey team's headquarters and the law firm come to mind.

• Like 1

No.

So what I don't understand is why is it delayed until October 1st?

Not delayed. Today's information was the first release date given for GTA Online.

^This.

I can't see any other way it would work. Maybe R* have thought of something better, but I'm sure it's something along those lines.

well, most curtainwalls (those buildings with the mirrorish glass panels) are tinted so I could see that working. If they are all tinted windows then you could shoot anywhere with no correlation to where the apartment is and that could sort of solve the problem. however, this would mean that all apartments would have to be in more modern buildings, so no older apartments with the classic windows I suppose?

I think at some point Rockstar will install a revamped version of Liberty City from GTA lV. One with a ton of purchasable properties, more clothing stores, Liberty City Customs, and a lot of different heists. Plus maybe even an underwater environment for the rivers around Liberty City, filled with shopping trolleys, old cars and dead bodies with concrete on their feet ( and sharks ). They could even put some new countryside into Alderney ( New Jersey ), which would make the map more viable for planes.

So you could either teleport from Los Santos to Liberty City, or somehow have them exist in the same world ( so you can then fly from one island to the other ).

Just a crazy idea about GTA Online.

From reading the previews, I'm worried about how people can steal your money if they kill you.

You better be worried because I'm gonna be gunnin' for you...

• Like 1

I think at some point Rockstar will install a revamped version of Liberty City from GTA lV. One with a ton of purchasable properties, more clothing stores, Liberty City Customs, and a lot of different heists. Plus maybe even an underwater environment for the rivers around Liberty City, filled with shopping trolleys, old cars and dead bodies with concrete on their feet ( and sharks ). They could even put some new countryside into Alderney ( New Jersey ), which would make the map more viable for planes.

So you could either teleport from Los Santos to Liberty City, or somehow have them exist in the same world ( so you can then fly from one island to the other ).

From reading the previews, I'm worried about how people can steal your money if they kill you.

You better be worried because I'm gonna be gunning for you...

and the Caraways maybe Shlong island? and Staten island of course (which could be called Staunton for old times sake.) maybe that's going to be another online mode add on, probably not but we can hope.

Peter-Griffin-Roller-Skate-Dance.gif

• Like 1

I would have thought the logical progression for Online is to expand the land to San Fierro and Las Venturas first before explanding eastward. I can live with the strange concept of an island changing and growing into an entire country but I sincerely hope GTAO doesn't just become a series of islands you can travel between.

I would have thought the logical progression for Online is to expand the land to San Fierro and Las Venturas first before expanding eastward. I can live with the strange concept of an island changing and growing into an entire country but I sincerely hope GTAO doesn't just become a series of islands you can travel between.

Yeah the reason why I thought Rockstar might include Liberty City is because they stated that they were thinking of including old content in GTA Online. And the only other High Def GTA they have besides GTA V is GTA lV, so expanding upon what they already have with Liberty City sounded logical.

But I agree. Expanding the world to include San Fierro and Las Venturas is a great idea ( they should probably save Vice City/ and turn it into a Full-Blown Next Gen game ). But it would take a lot of work to make full blown cities like that ( which are HD/ not like the old cities in San Andreas which were much easier to make ), and it already took them 5 years to make Los Santos and it's countryside. So it might be a while before we see new HD versions of San Fierro & Las Venturas.

Anyone else thinking that it could be a nice little earner being stand over men, catching motherfuckers slipping on the way to the bank?

Or better still have the option to hijack someone else's hiest, so they do all the leg work then the stick up crew catches them as soon as they have the objective. It did say in one of the reviews that you can pay to have your gamer tag and blip hidden.

Anyone else thinking that it could be a nice little earner being stand over men, catching motherfuckers slipping on the way to the bank?

That's what worries me. It is just going to be 10 year olds killing people at ATM's

I hope I'm wrong because this has massive potential.

• Like 2

That's what worries me. It is just going to be 10 year olds killing people at ATM's

I hope I'm wrong because this has massive potential.

Don't get caught slipping, you can't really get salty about someone stealing virtual cash from you, that you have just stolen from a virtual bank.

Buy the ticket take the ride, pay to hide your radar blip when you go to the bank or go in a crew.