MrMister81

GTA Online: Gameplay Video 2013-08-15

Just read the GameSport article, the trailer doesn't really go into enough detail, it seems the multiplayer is like an extension to the single player mode.

Having your own cash etc and organising bank robberies, hiring hitmen and depositing money at the bank.

The trailer doesn't do much justice to what the articles are saying.

The Single Player is completely separate from the Online component of the game. Any money, gain in stats, bought vehicles/ properties, or weapons you have in Single Player won't carry over to Online.

Basically it's like Red Dead Redemption's Online, where you start from scratch with nothing, and build up money/ reputation and acquire assets completely separately from GTA V's Single Player. It's almost like an MMORPG ( albeit with less players ).

Wow. If you're knocking off a jewelry store whoever is doing the stick up can yell at the cashier through the mic to hurry up and he will start putting money in the bag faster. Also after you getaway from the police the person who did the stick up decides the profit. So if he thought you were a bad driver he might just give you 100 bucks... and if the driver feels like he's getting cheated he can just shoot him and take the money for himself. :P

I'll go like put all the money in the bag fast or you will get shot. That makes me wonder if you have to buy a certain mic for it to work or you can use a regular bluetooth/headset

I wonder if having the other GTA protags online would change anything??, and good about the delay I was wondering how long it would take to get my CE in fear that I won't get it in time for online play

well shit! looks like i'm gonna need s'more friends to play with. Glad i preordered a copy for both consoles, cause this game is gonna be amazing!!

Like i said, i'm on both consoles so add me for multi. (i'm a co-op player), if yer an adult. i'll be 38 on 29 sept. happy b-day to me!! i use this name on both consoles.

The article by the bos man is really informative as well. a must read.

love all the stuff that can be done in multi. I also like how the online world will be a game withen itself. how can any gta fan not be happy right now anyway??

goodbye outside world, lol.

What scope have you got for expanding beyond the locations we're seeing already?

Well, one thing we've toyed with - and we've talked about this before, so it isn't a spoiler - is (the ambition) to grow this world until it's the world. We're just going to add on new things to it, new places all the time. We've set this up so there are no limitations. The only limitation is the size of the disc and how much memory we've got. We could, if we wanted, simulate the entire world, different countries, whatever. Whether we do that or not... But we've got a bunch of old stuff that we're toying with using.

I had to read this part over a couple times because I couldn't comprehend what I had just read. If they somehow manage to do that, then... I don't even know.

• Like 2

• Multiplayer character will appear on the character switch wheel after two weeks.

• GTA Online world set before the events of V.

That leads me to believe something happens in the story to change the appearance of a building or area,

I thought the same thing. My first theory was that the Mile Hile Club finishes construction (or gets destroyed) at some point in the campaign.

Are y'all happy with the 16 players or did y'all expect more then that? Do y'all think with the size and amount to do is the map going to feel small due to 16 players?

What scope have you got for expanding beyond the locations we're seeing already?

Well, one thing we've toyed with - and we've talked about this before, so it isn't a spoiler - is (the ambition) to grow this world until it's the world. We're just going to add on new things to it, new places all the time. We've set this up so there are no limitations. The only limitation is the size of the disc and how much memory we've got. We could, if we wanted, simulate the entire world, different countries, whatever. Whether we do that or not... But we've got a bunch of old stuff that we're toying with using.

I had to read this part over a couple times because I couldn't comprehend what I had just read. If they somehow manage to do that, then... I don't even know.

Link?

That was.. not if.. the Most Amazing online game ive ever seen.

Having your own house online? your own garage! I mean holy shit..

Bank robberies, Racing with planes & cars.. Making little gangs, upgrading your character with money you steal..

I literally cant even think how they could make this any better. I cant even find a fault with it. :D:jumpy:

Are y'all happy with the 16 players or did y'all expect more then that? Do y'all think with the size and amount to do is the map going to feel small due to 16 players?

was hoping for 32ppl lobby. 20 minimum. 50 ppl rooms would'a been awesome, but hey it's all good. i think 16 will be fine.

was hoping for 32ppl lobby. 20 minimum. 50 ppl rooms would'a been awesome, but hey it's all good. i think 16 will be fine.

Don't forget there will be plenty of NPC's around to make you not feel lonely.

Don't forget there will be plenty of NPC's around to make you not feel lonely.

forgot about that

i expected more, but this will have to do :(... i would of loved to have a 20+ iGTA crew multiplayer event...

• Like 1