MrMister81

GTA Online: Gameplay Video 2013-08-15

Btw, it was played on the PS3 and car sliding seems like a feature 1:36 in the rockstargames.com/V/GTAonline website

What are you talking about? The only thing you pay for is the Live service itself and Sony will be doing that in a few months...

Haven't seen anything about Sony charging for Online access. So when did this change? Does Rockstar/Take-2 charge for their online/multiplayer access on the PS3?

Sony is charging for PS4 access that is what he is saying.

Take a look at 2:22 in the website video. The lower left portion shows a car driving in the same lane as another. I guess NPC's are still as dumb.

What he said made reference to online passes.

Best of Screencaps part 2:

TA0qOOg.jpg

LtcoQhP.jpg

W9ZihJ0.jpg

eZviYjP.jpg

yvaCr98.jpg

RVGm9kK.jpg

yMWSjiY.jpg

PvyiqwF.jpg

s83aPWy.jpg

I like the fact that they are launching GTAO in October. It means people online wont get well ahead in the stats grinding, and possibly dominate by the time the single player people move in.

I have no problem with waiting on the online aspect. I'm looking forward to crewing up and doing some heists, but it gives me some time to get some story completed and get a feel for the driving. I wonder if you will be able to choose an ability out of the 3 for your online character?

Just read the GameSport article, the trailer doesn't really go into enough detail, it seems the multiplayer is like an extension to the single player mode.

Having your own cash etc and organising bank robberies, hiring hitmen and depositing money at the bank.

The trailer doesn't do much justice to what the articles are saying.

• Multiplayer character will appear on the character switch wheel after two weeks.

• GTA Online world set before the events of V.

That leads me to believe something happens in the story to change the appearance of a building or area,

"...That's why GTA Online is being built on a separate development schedule, and why it will release shortly after GTAV on October 1 via a patch to the main game. But don't worry; you'll be able to get yourself suitably hyped up thanks to a countdown timer Rockstar plans to include in the game prior to the patch."

I guess we know what the "XX days" indicator means on the character wheel...

(Source: Gamespot)

• Like 3

Wow, just wow. GTA Online is almost a complete game in itself.

*Also I proposed a form of car insurance last year, and lo and behold it's actually in the game. I guess me and Rockstar are on the same wave-link.