MrMister81

GTA Online: Gameplay Video 2013-08-15

But why has nobody mentioned this

]Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.[/size]

I just did

So it won't be launched till October 1st

and my status

I'm OK with the October 1 launch. Gives you some time to get familiar with everything before getting into Online.

Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.

Sadly, I doubt it will be free for those on the 360 version - considering Microsoft likes to charge for their online access.

]Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.[/size]

I just did

So it won't be launched till October 1st

and my status

eh, you only posted it 5 seconds before I did.

Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.

Sadly, I doubt it will be free for those on the 360 version - considering Microsoft likes to charge for their online access.

What are you talking about? The only thing you pay for is the Live service itself and Sony will be doing that in a few months...

What are you talking about? The only thing you pay for is the Live service itself and Sony will be doing that in a few months...

You'll have to forgive him for his idiocy, it's not his fault that he doesn't know that it's the game publishers that do that.

The most important part of that quote Swoony - "FREE"

I could give a fuck less if they charged for it, I'm not a stingy cunt and I will actually pay for something that I approve of. If I felt it would be worth the price, I would pay it.

lol great, the day i go travelling is the online launches lol

That sucks man. I don't mean to rub it in but I have a week and a half off work just after Online launches. I won't be winning Father of the Year this year.

• Like 2

October 1 is moving day for me <cue sad trombone> but I'll be tearing up Los Santos with all of you fine folks soon enough.

Love the idea of a content creator. It's like GTA and Little Big Planet had a bastard child together! Of course, it was neither planned nor consensual.

• Like 2

I'm going to have to get two copies so I can play with my friends on both consoles

My wallet :(

I gotta say I underestimated the online of GTA V. Seems like you can work with both NPC's and players and battle both NPC's and players. 76 hairstyle customizations for hair and I'm guessing different hair for different barbershops. 16 BASEBALL JERSEYS not clothing in total and you can buy apartments, jets, boats, cars and rob minor stores or go to the big leagues and rob a bank or jewelry stores. I want it now.

Its truly like a SA-MP RP server

Haven't seen anything about Sony charging for Online access. So when did this change? Does Rockstar/Take-2 charge for their online/multiplayer access on the PS3?

Edit:

TY Santiago. The PS4/Online obviously isn't my concern since GTAV isn't coming out on the PS4 at the present moment.

Btw, it was played on the PS3 and car sliding seems like a feature 1:36 in the rockstargames.com/V/GTAonline website

Haven't seen anything about Sony charging for Online access. So when did this change? Does Rockstar/Take-2 charge for their online/multiplayer access on the PS3?

Sony is charging for PS4 access that is what he is saying.

Take a look at 2:22 in the website video. The lower left portion shows a car driving in the same lane as another. I guess NPC's are still as dumb.