Sign in to follow this  
Parker

Dying Light

I won't lock it unless it's spammed rather heavily. Also, what little needed to be said about this game was said in the E3 topic, but there may have been a little news since then. We'll see where it goes.

I won't lock it unless it's spammed rather heavily. Also, what little needed to be said about this game was said in the E3 topic, but there may have been a little news since then. We'll see where it goes.

Yay! It might not be locked.

icon11.gif

Zombie game? How original.

its made by the same developers as dead island foo.

In a sense its dead island 3. Different publisher....so different name.

At night u need to use stealth. cant take on the zombies. they change. get stronger and faster. it also has a free running aspect. like mirrors edge meets dead island. I'll probably buy it.

Looks a lot like Dead Island, even down to the zombie mutants. It's essentially the same game with better graphics. Riptide (part 2) sucked balls, and i didn't even need to play it to tell you that. This looks like a "Dead Island 2". Should be good.

I still say it's a game show that takes place on a zombie-infested island. The "Good Night, Good Luck" tagline is even on the cover. Also, if they can drop supplies into the city, they know there are people there and can land a helicopter somewhere to pick up the survivors. Why drop supplies unless the people are meant to be there?

Game show. Mark my fucking words.

• Like 1

badda bump

who has this game?

my cousin bought it for me and we are doing co-op

some yas should join in

I don't really bother to post reviews. if anyone has questions about it tho ill tell. It really does feel like dead island mashed with a bit of mirrors edge

PS

this happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T1QE6P3bSU&list=UU1TgIp1NzBlvlCrM_yG88pA

Oh right, i assumed it was all co-op. I thought you could just drop into a friends game or whatever.

I'm loving the gritty L.A./Rio style mashup of a city they have going on. Not that far into it yet, just chased down my first set of airdrops and ended up running half way across the map at night to seek refuge. That shit makes me anxious as fuck lol.

Also, what's with the super lit up skyline in the back of the map, are those skyscrapers outside of the infected zone? Reminds me of the rich & poor contrast in Brazil.