Alcatraz

GTA V info brazilian magazine 8/9/13

The source is CVG, but these are facts nonetheless.
The character selection wheel is split into four triangles: Franklin, Trevor, Michael, and your multiplayer character. It seems there's a closer relationship between single and multiplayer. Simply pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of MP.

http://www.computera...stems-and-more/

I guess I stand corrected. Not sure what else the 83 days thing could mean.

Do you guys think if you pick up hitchhikers that they will sometimes steal your car like in red dead if you rescue someone in the desert they would sometimes steal your horse?

I stopped reading because I noticed they contain story spoilers. D:

If that info contains spoilers, then so does every other piece of information we've seen so far.

Takes place in Los Santos.

Three protagonists.

• Like 5

I stopped reading because I noticed they contain story spoilers. D:

If that info contains spoilers, then so does every other piece of information we've seen so far.

Takes place in Los Santos.

Three protagonists.

WHY DID I CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON!

• Like 3

The character selection wheel is split into four triangles: Franklin, Trevor, Michael, and your multiplayer character. It seems there's a closer relationship between single and multiplayer. Simply pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of MP.

I think the best theory I have heard is that it was just showing how many days before GTAO went live and all the gameplay footage was just captured on the 83 day mark.

^ Not saying I was the first but glad we agree (Y)

I think that the "83 days" on the character selector, on the gameplay is an username for like the GTA Online.

What do you guys think?

Thats a good assumption.. Everybody is trying to start theories about that "83 days" on the character selector when it's probably how many days were left until release at the time they created that portion of the video.. nothing more..

I think the 83 is just the gamer tag if you remember in the gameplay trailer they all had different numbers above the players. Each player had a different number as the gamer tag. But who knows.

I think the 83 is just the gamer tag if you remember in the gameplay trailer they all had different numbers above the players. Each player had a different number as the gamer tag. But who knows.

They weren't just numbers though....

The "social network" mentioned in the article, surely that must be part of the Rockstar Social Club. Maybe an in-game version of Facebook (Friends Without Faces) will show actual pics taken by other real-world players (when the console is connected to the internet, of course).

That'd be fun

They weren't just numbers though....

They weren't just numbers but they were 1,2,3,4 and so on and there could be 100 players online in one session or just playing online and the one who made the gameplay trailer may have been 83. But like I said I have no clue I'm just guessing.

I think the best theory I have heard is that it was just showing how many days before GTAO went live and all the gameplay footage was just captured on the 83 day mark.

Sounds plausible. It would go along with what I previously stated, that it really has no use to us and it was used to stir up controversy and mess with us.

There will be DLC ... the games not even out yet and they're confirming future DLC? Oh Rockstar please please please don't go down the route of EA and THQ ...

Gta IV had bad asss DLC your crazy dude

There will be DLC ... the games not even out yet and they're confirming future DLC? Oh Rockstar please please please don't go down the route of EA and THQ ...

Gta IV had bad asss DLC your crazy dude

Agreed!