CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event (Aug 12 - PS3)

The Auto-Aim Decider  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i like how you all dicked out once the problems started, but jumped right back in once it got going again :P... i love you all...

8-12dm.jpg

8-12-race.jpg

8-12GTAR.jpg

---

we smoked y'all on mafia work tho...

8-12tmw.jpg

free roam to come... it's gonna be a while on that :P...

• Like 2

here's the first part of freeroam on GTAIV... poor me and brian, this shit takes a while to work with, i hope GTA ONLINE handles this better... OK, so here's the first part of freeroam that i gathered...

DON'T QUOTE!!!

8-12-fr01.jpg

8-12-fr02.jpg

8-12-fr03.jpg

8-12-fr04.jpg

8-12-fr05.jpg

still plenty more to cum... mmm....

dammit, the action was too face-paced this time, it's hard to take a screenshot of your TV :(...

• Like 2

Awesome shots ^_^ Was plenty fun

Videos will be up tomorrow so check back once in a while.

Brian, did you only record the freeroam? There were some epic moments in both the deatchmatch and the races i would love to see again on video.

bOnEs & Brian were constantly runing over my body at one point and i was like a rag doll, it was amusing as fuck.

I think my favorite moment was in the GTA Race, me and gtagrl blocked the freeway roads, and Kuz was winning, he came to our blockade and couldn't get around. (It was like The Last of Us Pittsburgh trap) So he got out of his car and i chucked a Molotov in his face, he ran around in a blaze and died. Before he died though he dropped about 5 grenades, and blew gtagrl off the map. I was actually laughing out loud, i found it that funny. I wish i could have seen that again! That was up there in my top 5 favorite multuplayer moments.

• Like 2

brian got everything i think... the deathmatch is what he'll upload first, and i don't blame him if he shortens down the freeroam video to being just a highlight reel since that one would take forever to upload... looking forward to the deathmatch one though :D... and those races too...

That deathmatch was pretty intense. It's been a long time since we had that many people in a deathmatch. The amount of three or even four way shootouts i encountered was crazy, and scary. There was one time i remember being in the center between Godfather, Kuz, Blaze, and bOnEs by some industrial pipes on the floor. And i managed to take Kuz and Blaze out who were shooting each other, then i had Godfather and bOnEs shooting at me between the pipes, i think bOnEs got me in the end. Either way i couldn't move, i was pinned.

Fun times.

• Like 1

Was sleeping lol

Deathmatch has an hour 45 minutes till upload, Freemode has an hour to render (it'll be like a 20-30 minute upload since it's only an 8 minute video) and then I'll edit races.

• Like 1

I wanted to put them together but I'll space it out so they aren't all in one sitting ;)

Deathmatch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYz1IA1miCc

Edit: So it did this weird pixel thing throughout, honestly can't tell you what is is, the reason the quality doesn't look all that great either is because with PS3 you have to use a D-Terminal chord instead of an HDMI... Anyway the Freemode doesn't do that pixel thing and I don't think the races should either.

• Like 3

I wanted to put them together but I'll space it out so they aren't all in one sitting ;)

Deathmatch

Edit: So it did this weird pixel thing throughout, honestly can't tell you what is is, the reason the quality doesn't look all that great either is because with PS3 you have to use a D-Terminal chord instead of an HDMI... Anyway the Freemode doesn't do that pixel thing and I don't think the races should either.

I most defiantly died more than anyone.

• Like 1

Deathmatch

I most defiantly died more than anyone.

You and Godfather died the same amount of times ;)