CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event (Aug 12 - PS3)

The Auto-Aim Decider  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to make it, I Think we should do a free roam session and just kill cops together...

...you mean like we did a month ago? i think i am going to keep cops turned off again so we can enjoy the multiplayer more without the constant chaos that cops bring... it's fun but killing cops gets old pretty quickly, and i don't want to have to restart the hosted game just to change the settings...

Paging Dupz, Kuz, Godfather, Chuckyboy, Tanner, Jamie, et al...

Where the hell is Kuzi? Haven't seen him in days.

I have a feeling Charlie's probably on holidays (and in a daze :weed: )...and maybe Jamie can join us for once since we're playing IV and not one of the episodes.

Too late to join?

Plus I only have the normal GTAIV copy

nope, not too late, just be ready at 6 pm EST

Ok that's 11pm UK time for me,

My psn id is on my profile. Just invite me or something? I'm a little rusty though.

Too late to join?

My psn id is on my profile. Just invite me or something? I'm a little rusty though.

Bones will invite you most likely, but ill add you and invite if he doesn't.

• Like 1

Too late to join?

I'll send you a request too, sometimes there are connection issues between players (as mentioned above?).

yea, add me, i'll respond... it doesn't hurt to add a few people since someone always has connection issues... i am gonna feel really bad if RParker is the one that gets the shaft tonight, he's getting up early just to play lol...

man, this topic is 4 pages deep and we haven't even started yet... wicked :D...

• Like 1