CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event (Aug 12 - PS3)

The Auto-Aim Decider  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We have yet to see videos of a forum match.

This one will be recorded in almighty 1080p quality.

• Like 3

sure, why not... i'll accept next time i log in... it wouldn't hurt to add some other people too just in case we have invite issues, which do happen a lot... we'll be restarting the lobby at least once before we get going...

any pictures or videos is a welcomed addition... my perspective is all anyone sees in the pics...

Be warned, the video will be grainy as hell. But I'm happy to share it.

then brian's should be enough, but i don't wanna hear btubly commentary over top of the 'original video', just the headset chatter if that's even possible... photos are always nice from anyone else tho, gtagrl, tanner, and dupzor have thrown a few out there...

sounds like GTAV will make picture taking a lot easier :P...

any pictures or videos is a welcomed addition... my perspective is all anyone sees in the pics...

Be warned, the video will be grainy as hell. But I'm happy to share it.

then brian's should be enough, but i don't wanna hear btubly commentary over top of the 'original video', just the headset chatter if that's even possible... photos are always nice from anyone else tho, gtagrl, tanner, and dupzor have thrown a few out there...

sounds like GTAV will make picture taking a lot easier :P...

I don't commentate over videos like that...

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0L-zPIW-Y8

i don't even know, it's a mixed bag of who likes it and who doesn't... maybe i should make a poll for that up top in this thread...

*contemplates*

EDIT: fuck it, i added a poll to decide... i will be the deciding vote if there's a tie... if that's the case, it will be on...

Boo, Tanner, boo. Maybe you will start feeling sick to your stomach about halfway through your day...and need to go home a bit early...

• Like 1

While I never used auto-aim on Xbox I like it on PS3, I play differently on PS3 for some reason.

Remember now Park, these people are going to be playing against you tomorrow and if you sass them you may receive a few lead enemas :P

I can hand.........Never mind. I've never been called "Park" before.