CaPn bOnEs

New GTAV Murals/Advertisements

I want that artwork in digital form for my PC wallpaper, or even as a scroll paper for my phone. It's probably my favourite so far. Closely followed by the 'Dem be eye'in dat trunk'.

• Like 1

Another big mural spotted somewhere in L.A (not sure where).

H64w0Mq.jpg?1

Looks the same as the other ones thougg :( , hoping for a new one.

an update on the figueroa hotel mural in LA... is that another new trevor piece? the brooklyn one was new, it looks like this one might be as well...

post-24-0-27360100-1376080879.jpg

EDIT:

post-24-0-31750700-1376082242_thumb.jpg

ok, now i see the hand in the trevor pic... so it's the same one as the brooklyn mural...

they missed trevors cut line

an update on the figueroa hotel mural in LA... is that another new trevor piece? the brooklyn one was new, it looks like this one might be as well...

EDIT:

ok, now i see the hand in the trevor pic... so it's the same one as the brooklyn mural...

No, it's clearly there.

EDIT:

No, it's clearly there.

i was talking about thers only the head there they did not finish the rest but the haed is cut offf below his cut line

EDIT:

No, it's clearly there.

i was talking about thers only the head there they did not finish the rest but the haed is cut offf below his cut line

The "cut here" tattoo is visible and present in all the artworks that's been painted.

Had a nice walk today and took some pics:

gtav-ads-murals1.jpg

Both are in NoHo, Manhattan behind Rockstar Games HQ. Top: Lafayette at Bleecker St. Bottom: Houston at Lafayette St.

gtav-ads-murals2.jpg

Apparently Rockstar felt like updating. Top: Ludlow at Rivington, Lower East Side, Manhattan . Bottom: Wythe Av at N 11th St, Williamsburg, Brooklyn - old and new are across Wythe from each other.

gtav-ads-phones.jpg

Phone "booths" in NoHo, Manhattan near Rockstar Games HQ.

gtav-ads-busandsubway.jpg

Advertisements on MTA buses and subway station entrances.

• Like 2