The button of the flashlight is too far away for the thumb too push it. Usually a flashlight (like a surefire) is attached to the rifle with a single arm/thing. I would also like to see a picture from the shotgun from below. Other than this it looks really nice! great job!

Guest Marney-1

The button of the flashlight is too far away for the thumb too push it. Usually a flashlight (like a surefire) is attached to the rifle with a single arm/thing. I would also like to see a picture from the shotgun from below. Other than this it looks really nice! great job!

Where's the button?

Usually at the beginning (or the end how you look at it). You should be able to switch it on/off with your thumb (or another finger), while holding the grip. What we have is also a IR filter in front of the flashlight. You can see the light with your NVGs, but you can't without. You then have to choose if you use the filter or not.

http://www.surefire.com/parts-accessories/filters-diffsers-covers/fm33-infrared-filter.html. The website also shows more lights for different kinds of weapons.

Guest Marney-1

Usually at the beginning (or the end how you look at it). You should be able to switch it on/off with your thumb (or another finger), while holding the grip. What we have is also a IR filter in front of the flashlight. You can see the light with your NVGs, but you can't without. You then have to choose if you use the filter or not.

http://www.surefire....red-filter.html. The website also shows more lights for different kinds of weapons.

I mean where's the button you're talking about on DuPz0r's pic? I don't see it.

Yay, i was hoping NCP would give me some feedback! Thanks man, i wasn't quite sure where the button should be on the torch, but i ended up putting one on the back.

torchbutton.jpg

Also, here a couple of underneath views.

Shotgun_model870_02.jpg

Allright, underneath looks good and the button looks good aswell. Though one last detail is the iron sights. Shotguns have typical shotgun sights, very simplistic. The munition isn't really accurate anyway, so they don't need to be. The 'safe' is just under the iron sights aswell.

Ok, i'd say this shotgun is about done now. They probably don't allow the weapons to get this worn and dirty in the army, but it's for games, and they always look more interesting covered in scratches and dirt!

Shotgun_display_forums.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Nice work DuPz0r. Sparkling clean weaponry in games looks shit imo anyway.

Edit: Particularly like the way you've 'stamped' the serial number on. :)

Edited by Marney-1

Thanks marn. Yeah clean things are boring, the high poly models are clean, so i like to dirty them up a bit!

I think i may do a vehicle next, anyone got any cool ideas for vehicles which isn't cliche or over done (like tanks, APC's etc)?

Guest Marney-1

Thanks marn. Yeah clean things are boring, the high poly models are clean, so i like to dirty them up a bit!

I think i may do a vehicle next, anyone got any cool ideas for vehicles which isn't cliche or over done (like tanks, APC's etc)?

The Sturmwagon from The Saboteur:

993.jpg

Or whatever the real-world equivalent is. Anyone?

Make an ornate Roman chariot. You said vehicle, after all, not automobile.

Or a Viking longboat.

There, there's two non-cliched vehicles, neither one a boring-ass car.

your gonna need an emergency side arm

and some constructive critisism, you need to make the charecter models more detailed but over all i would soooo buy this game. how much for the beta XP

and some constructive critisism, you need to make the charecter models more detailed but over all i would soooo buy this game. how much for the beta XP

I don't think he did the Character models.

I don't think he did the Character models.

but he can still tell his team

Long time since i posted anything. To be honest it's a long time since I've made time for this, which i really need to do. I decided to start off small, and work from there really. I'm making this old treasure chest.

SqiaKFm.jpg

I'm completely jealous of you DuP, I have tried to learn basic modeling with blender but could never learn because it just seems to difficult for me. It must be an amazing feeling knowing you have the skill set of putting yourself in a game. If I had the ability to model myself and put it in GTA, I don't think I would need another game.

All in all it's amazing work keep it up.