TJN94

New Screens 07/29/13 - The Fast Life

I win

Wait. It's Wednesday 31/7/13 in Australia.

Does that mean I'm gunna get the game a day before the US, Or more likely we won't get it till 18/9/13. (9/18/13 for those in the US)

Looks like a Sabre with a widebody.

Nah.

Which part are you nah-ing? The car is absolutely a Sabre GT...

I'm nah-ing to the wide body part.

Same here it looks like its just the angle of the shot tbh

I'm pretty sure the game discs are still manufactured in the US. :mellow:

And this is getting off topic. So get back to fapping over the screenshots (mutual fapping is allowed).

Actually most of the discs I've seen are made in Mexico don't ask me why. *starts fapping to myself fapping to Trevor smiling* also don't ask why.

I'm pretty sure the game discs are still manufactured in the US. :mellow:

And this is getting off topic. So get back to fapping over the screenshots (mutual fapping is allowed).

Who said anything about the manufacture of the disc? I do believe he said was developed in the uk, nobody said shit about where the disc was made. Also do they put the content on the disc in the factory they are made in?

If you didn't have ADD, you would have seen the rest of the comment about it being "hot of the press" for UK customers. Which probably won't happen since - nevermind. the ADD already kicked in and you're not reading this anymore.

Also, I was referring to the data being put on the disc, thus making it the game disc and not just a disc. I'm sure the disc itself is probably made in Mexico as mentioned if not somewhere outside the US.

• Like 1

If you didn't have ADD, you would have seen the rest of the comment about it being "hot of the press" for UK customers. Which probably won't happen since - nevermind. the ADD already kicked in and you're not reading this anymore.

Dissing TF... rookie mistake.

• Like 2

Alright, I read the calendar wrong, and yes, we do get the game a few says early (I got RDR on the 16th - three days before the release in the US) depending on if our game retailers decide to release it to pre-orderers early or no. Either way, whether it's released early or on the 17th, we still get it before the US.

Now that's out of the way: whooo screenshots!

Edit: I'm from Australia

• Like 1

As per usual, IGN cocked up during their analysis of the screens... They didn't even remember Love Fist from Vice City (without looking it up first), and kept referring to Kent Paul as "Lazlow". That's after they confessed to being "GTA experts"...

That is ridiculous.. You don't even need to be a huge fan of the GTA series to know these things.

I am shitting myself and actually he is dissing me I was stating a fact....cock sucker

Also, I was referring to the data being put on the disc, thus making it the game disc and not just a disc. I'm sure the disc itself is probably made in Mexico as mentioned if not somewhere outside the US.

Yeah I read the whole thing sounds like you just don't like to get checked mate, I've noticed that about you, ya just don't like to be wrong do you guy!

I am shitting myself and actually he is dissing me I was stating a fact....cock sucker

Yeah I read the whole thing sounds like you just don't like to get checked mate, I've noticed that about you, ya just don't like to be wrong do you guy!

Horrible trolling.

So, screenshots. real cool huh... *sad attempt to get back on topic before XBOXEDDY gets himself banned*

official-screenshot-franklin-skull-helmet.jpg

So I noticed on another message board that people were freaking out that the number 83 popped up again remember it was on the character wheel in the game play vid). I think it is just a coinkydink and people are just being silly, but I thought I would bring it up.

• Like 2

Hmm, I believe you've arrived at the wrong forum. Think you were looking for: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=239

So I noticed on another message board that people were freaking out that the number 83 popped up again remember it was on the character wheel in the game play vid). I think it is just a coinkydink and people are just being silly, but I thought I would bring it up.

That 83 has been there since GTA4, people are just paranoid.

eb695adb-352b-4885-8744-839d81860ade_zpsb6060d16.jpg

• Like 1

Is the word 'nudity' really that big of a deal? I don't remember anyone fapping to the three seconds of nudity in RDR (the nudity was mentioned on the ESRB label), and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who fapped to the crime scenes in LA Noire. Nothing new, doesn't matter.

Get it together, kids.

So, screenshots. real cool huh... *sad attempt to get back on topic before XBOXEDDY gets himself banned*

Thank you.