TJN94

New Screens 07/29/13 - The Fast Life

Anyone else notice the basejumper in the bridge picture.? This game is gonna be filled with awesomeness.!!!

ya, I think it's Franklin. It's going to be amazing. I hope there's a wing suit so I can just glide wherever.
winged suits would be SICK.!! i wanna be able to do backflips n stuff while free falling.

So I wonder if the radar on the helicopter will be operable, something like FLIR to find people in the forest or in the city at night

I've noticed TV and FLIR devices on a few other helicopters in screenshots/caps. Doesn't mean, of course, that they'll be operable, though. The Police Maverick and Annihilator in IV had nose-mounted cameras and radomes and they weren't functional.

Can't wait to find out for sure in a few months.

• Like 1

So I wonder if the radar on the helicopter will be operable, something like FLIR to find people in the forest or in the city at night

I've noticed TV and FLIR devices on a few other helicopters in screenshots/caps. Doesn't mean, of course, that they'll be operable, though. The Police Maverick and Annihilator in IV had nose-mounted cameras and radomes and they weren't functional.

7 weeks

• Like 1

screens are nice but nothing too special to get hyped over.

Dud you suck on MW3 team deathmatch, I played with you sometime last week I knee your name rang a bell, anyhoo

Maybe the marine helicopter has a wench to pick things up may need somethin like that in a mission and also just to fck around with

• Like 1

As per usual, IGN cocked up during their analysis of the screens... They didn't even remember Love Fist from Vice City (without looking it up first), and kept referring to Kent Paul as "Lazlow". That's after they confessed to being "GTA experts"...

• Like 1

A wench? Holy shit. In-flight maids to pick up the drinks and snack foods that I drop? Yes, please.

Winch, you jerk but either one is good

• Like 1

A wench? Holy shit. In-flight maids to pick up the drinks and snack foods that I drop? Yes, please.

thanks fry. I just got 70 points in words with friends for that

As per usual, IGN cocked up during their analysis of the screens... They didn't even remember Love Fist from Vice City (without looking it up first), and kept referring to Kent Paul as "Lazlow". That's after they confessed to being "GTA experts"...

seriously... fuck IGN.

• Like 1

Look at the burning aircraft pic, it looks like there is heavy plane taking off under the left hand wing. And in the left area in the sea, that sure is a BIG ship (or an oil rig).

Anyway awesome screens, cant wait it to come out!

Look at the burning aircraft pic, it looks like there is heavy plane taking off under the left hand wing. And in the left area in the sea, that sure is a BIG ship (or an oil rig).

I'm failing to see this oil rig or small island

Is it possible there's two golf courses besides the one In the gameplay trailer. Right under the helicopter it looks like one because of how the land is open or is it just nothing?

post-10497-0-00128800-1375204028_thumb.j

I'm failing to see this oil rig or small island

I don't see anything ether.

So, the helicopter is clearly labeled "MARINES." Does this mean that we get to deal with more than just one branch of the military? Or have the jar heads replaced the grunts?

Sent from my iToilet.

If they have both the army and the marines, it will be interesting to see what the differences are between the 2 apart from appearance.

Haha, the IV vs. V photo comparison of the Sabre up there ^ make IV look like a piece of dog shit.

To be fair, screenshots from the company are a lot more cleaned up than someone just hitting the Print Screen button while playing IV.

IV's biggest graphical issue was the terrible lighting, and the ENB screens in the GTA Picture Thread prove that. The lighting in V looks a lot better, and that's really all that was needed to make the graphics look all-around better than IV.

• Like 1

thanks fry. I just got 70 points in words with friends for that

Not a problem buddy, if you need anymore help on incorrect words you know where I am

7 weeks

7 Weeks?! *looks at calendar*

You jerk, it's 8 weeks away...

7 weeks

7 Weeks?! *looks at calendar*

You jerk, it's 8 weeks away...

Hmmm, you might want to buy a new calendar mate...

July 30th - Aug 6th = 1 week

Aug 6th - Aug 13th = 2 weeks

Aug 13th - Aug 20th = 3 weeks

Aug 20 - Aug 27th = 4 Weeks

Aug 27th - Sept 3rd = 5 Weeks

Sept 3rd - Sept 10th = 6 Weeks

Sept 10th - Sept 17TH = 7 WEEKS

Yup, exactly 7 weeks today!